Charlotte transfer WR Elijah Spencer commits to Gophers

This is not a rip on Spencer, more of a testament to our depth, but he could end up being our 4th best WR (Jackson, Brockington, Crab).
Not to mention BSF. I think this year will be like 2019 on steroids... slant, slant, slant, deep route for the TD.

I think CRaB, Spencer, and Jackson are the main three with Brockington getting a lot of reps too. Really liking how the WR group shaped up and a more successful passing game should help any hiccups we may have in replacing Mo.

4 Wide Sets should be deadly with Tyler in the backfield with AK.

Jackson, CRAB, Crooms, Spencer.

Lemeke waiting on deck as well.

Didn't Jackson kind of prove it last year too? I know he wasn't healthy all year, but was CAB better than Jackson last year when they were both healthy? I don't know.
I think Crab was better than Jackson, but not by a ton.
I view Crab like Buxton though (unfortunately)...injured way too much to evaluate.

I think Crab was better than Jackson, but not by a ton.
I view Crab like Buxton though (unfortunately)...injured way too much to evaluate.

CrAB played the entire season in 2018, 2019, 2020, and missed 2 games (and most of a 3rd) in 2021. Adding in 2022 he's played 4 full seasons of football in M&G

I think CRaB, Spencer, and Jackson are the main three with Brockington getting a lot of reps too. Really liking how the WR group shaped up and a more successful passing game should help any hiccups we may have in replacing Mo.
Crooms could definitely be in the mix for top three as well.

This is not a rip on Spencer, more of a testament to our depth, but he could end up being our 4th best WR (Jackson, Brockington, Crab).
This talk about the level of competition in the WR Room is good to hear.

Chris Autman-Bell is the Gophers best WR until proven otherwise.
I am a CrAB fan but I think he has to prove he is our best WR. He has been the heir apparent and in 2021 he had 36-506-6 and last year in 2.5 games he had 11-214-1. Neither of which is lighting the world on fire.

Top Bottom