Charley Walters Pimping P.J. Fleck

Some radio Guy in Detroit is saying Big interest from MN. He says that he's not sure if Fleck is interested. Also tweeted that U Of M is a train wreck off the field.

I just don't think it happens this off season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee, you think their media is anything like ours? Maybe? y\You know, stoke and create rumors? Nah...

Some radio Guy in Detroit is saying Big interest from MN. He says that he's not sure if Fleck is interested. Also tweeted that U Of M is a train wreck off the field.

I just don't think it happens this off season.

After all of this stuff with our relationship with women, I have to think we would pass on Fleck. I'm not saying it is fair (or even true), but there is a lot of gossip surrounding Fleck's first wife, second wife and other transgressions. I'm not saying it is fair, but in the wake of this and the Norwood thing, I can't image we'd be after Fleck.

What a clown this FTF is...wondering what experts FTF is talking about who thought the Gophs would go undefeated. LOL. What an unbelievably bad troll. Gives trolls a bad name.

Justin Conzemius

After all of this stuff with our relationship with women, I have to think we would pass on Fleck. I'm not saying it is fair (or even true), but there is a lot of gossip surrounding Fleck's first wife, second wife and other transgressions. I'm not saying it is fair, but in the wake of this and the Norwood thing, I can't image we'd be after Fleck.
I call complete BS by you. You seem to be a pathological liar with all of your posts ( you come across as a huge bore). You lie like a rug!!

Wait... what...?

PJ Fleck has been abusing women with 9 other dudes in the same apartment and same evening?

I call complete BS by you. You seem to be a pathological liar with all of your posts ( you come across as a huge bore). You lie like a rug!!

I haven't lied once. You are a really strange person. I just said that there is gossip about PJ Fleck and there certainly is. I even told your idiotic ass what to google. Here, I'll do it for you: http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2015/06/lawsuit_resolved_against_onlin.html

If you read my post, I wasn't saying they are true. I have no idea either way. I am just saying that I would be surprised if U would want to hire someone with this gossip surrounding him.

Can you list 1 time that I've lied on here?

Wait... what...?

PJ Fleck has been abusing women with 9 other dudes in the same apartment and same evening?

Remember, you're the guy that wants a team that respects women?

I said there is gossip surrounding him and females around WMU. I don't care what the guy does, I was just saying that the U might not want a coach with that

I said there is gossip surrounding him and females around WMU. I don't care what the guy does, I was just saying that the U might not want a coach with that

No, Face the Facts is the guy who's just "phuck 'n" around on the board....

If that's true, he's actually a good troll.

Let's not go THAT far. He just starts dinking around, gets called out on it, then posts a number of pretty rational posts. But you'll also notice that he will go back and forth on how he stands on an issue just to start or continue an argument.

His real wacky stuff is starting to full off. Gees, I wonder how that happened? :D

What good coach doesn't have a little co-ed if the need arises?
That's different than abusing women sexually. You need to know where to draw the line on this stuff. Maybe Fleck could help the team understand this better through his experiences.
I'd assume Fleck would have more experience on this topic than Tracy Claeys... although I could be wrong.

What good coach doesn't have a little co-ed if the need arises?
That's different than abusing women sexually. You need to know where to draw the line on this stuff. Maybe Fleck could help the team understand this better through his experiences.
I'd assume Fleck would have more experience on this topic than Tracy Claeys... although I could be wrong.

Thanks for the laugh.

I haven't lied once. You are a really strange person. I just said that there is gossip about PJ Fleck and there certainly is. I even told your idiotic ass what to google. Here, I'll do it for you: http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2015/06/lawsuit_resolved_against_onlin.html

If you read my post, I wasn't saying they are true. I have no idea either way. I am just saying that I would be surprised if U would want to hire someone with this gossip surrounding him.

Can you list 1 time that I've lied on here?

Fascinating gossip...and this lady made it 100x worse for herself. Oftentimes those with resources attempt to bludgeon less well-off individuals into submission via frivolous lawsuits.

From a related article:

KALAMAZOO, MI -- A major supporter of Western Michigan University is suing three online commenters, including a Hall of Fame high school football coach, claiming they damaged her reputation.

Bonnie A. Zeigler alleges in a lawsuit filed in Kalamazoo County Circuit Court that the commenters defamed her on the internet during conversations about WMU football coach P.J. Fleck.

Zeigler in recent years has been listed as a member of the Mike Gary Society, donors who contribute $10,000 or more to support WMU athletics. She is married to Aaron Zeigler, the president of Kalamazoo-based Zeigler Auto Group.

Zeigler's claim was made in an amended complaint filed Jan. 12 in Kalamazoo County Circuit Court.

The three men named in the lawsuit are Dan Burgardt of Schoolcraft, Randolph T. Foster, a WMU alumnus who lives in Colorado, and Bruce L. Bendix, a member of the Michigan High School Football Coaches Hall of Fame.

Bendix is a Kalamazoo native who played football at Western Michigan University in the 1970s before going on to coach at Kalamazoo College and Comstock and Otsego high schools, among other places. In 1999, he moved to the east side of the state where he continued coaching at various high schools and he recently resigned as Hemlock High School's head coach, MLive reported on Jan. 1.

Zeigler is seeking damages in excess of $25,000 against each defendant, as well as attorneys' fees and costs, for alleged defamation and false light, according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit claims that Bendix, Burgardt and Foster each posted "false and defamatory statements" about Zeigler on the sports website CSNbbs.com while using the online pseudonyms "MajorHoople," "Chipdip2" and "DesertBronco," respectively.

"Defendants' publication of these false and defamatory statements was negligent and/or with reckless disregard of whether or not they were false," the lawsuit says.

The identifications of Bendix, Burgardt and Foster came after "diligent inquiry" that included seeking the defendants' addresses, email addresses, IP addresses and other information from the website, according to the lawsuit.

The Gophers won 9 games this year.

OK, now knock yourselves out trying to show that statement is not correct.

I realize you cannot unbreak the egg - but remove the Sept 2 incident from the conversation, and no one would be calling for a Gopher coach who just won 9 games to be fired.

One win changed your mind?

I have lost faith in this coaching staff - at least on offense. I don't trust their judgement, or their ability to recruit and coach QB's and WR's. I'm at the point now where I would rather roll the dice on a new coach, than face the prospect of another season of RUTM. The play-calling this season was putrid.

Top Bottom