CBS Bowl Projections: Gophers vs Kansas State in Texas Bowl

I think a matchup with a quality opponent would help attendance. When are we going to see the Gopher play LSU or Oklahoma?!

Why not? So we can shut down this idea that the SEC is so great.

LSU would destroy us. We can't yet compete with top 10 teams.

If we want to build to that level, we have to recruit 4 and 5 star talent, and nobody will want to sign with us on signing day if our last impression is losing by 40 point on bowl day.

If they don't make it to the Rose Bowl, would love to see MSU's defense go up against Johnny Football. Would serve as a good barometer of how Sparty's defense compares to Alabama's, for better or worse.

LSU would destroy us. We can't yet compete with top 10 teams.

If we want to build to that level, we have to recruit 4 and 5 star talent, and nobody will want to sign with us on signing day if our last impression is losing by 40 point on bowl day.

I'm on your side. I would be content with winning the Texas Bowl vs. getting spanked in the Gator Bowl.

We need to get to the level of getting 4-5 4* recruits per year. Winning will get us there.

With that said, I hope the Gophers make the Gator Bowl or the BWW bowl. I just don't want to play LSU.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Planning on playing Stanford in California. Sounds like a party.

We need to get to the level of getting 4-5 4* recruits per year. Winning will get us there.

That is a pretty lofty expectation considering there is usually one Big Ten team a year outside of OSU and Michigan that get 4 or more four star recruits.

Top Bottom