CAST YOUR VOTE: What is your reaction to Jerry Kill's first Gopher recruiting class?

I think Kill should thank his lucky starshe is following Brewster instead of Mason. Even with all the Coord turnover...Brewster left some quality in the cupboard and the 10 or so recruits he had signed that stuck are a huge part of Kill's class this year.

Does anyone have an idea how this transitional class compares to Brew's transitional class (Theret, Howell, Thomas, Spry, etc.)?

What's with the Nintendo Power sliding scale of options from good to great?

I think Kill should thank his lucky starshe is following Brewster instead of Mason. Even with all the Coord turnover...Brewster left some quality in the cupboard and the 10 or so recruits he had signed that stuck are a huge part of Kill's class this year.

Does this mean that you are not voting for Mason for sainthood? I am sure wren is busy right now lighting another candle for him.

Does anyone have an idea how this transitional class compares to Brew's transitional class (Theret, Howell, Thomas, Spry, etc.)?

Brewster was able to land to pretty highly rated guys in his son and curtis thomas, however neither did anything here. He also added spry, herndon, damien white, kyle theret, and ralph spry. The problem is the only kid that stuck with the program was Theret. Some of the others got some pt early and may have been nice pieces had they stayed. So I think Kills boys have a good shot at comparing favorably when it's all said and done. Plus i did a quick count and like 13 or 14 of the verbals in this class are Kill's guys compared to Brewster's 6. This class is rated higher on rivals, partially due to Brewster's verbals left compared to what Mason left on the board, along with the time of the hirings.

We won't know for at least 3 yrs. For now all this is speculation and guessing. But it does keep the board active, even if it has no basis.

Top Bottom