Can I root for Iowa today?

Yes, but only because we beat them this year and they're playing Wisco today.

I'm rooting for both to lose but seeing that's not possible I'd settle for a tie or forfeit...

What should my menu be? Which 3.2 beer should I serve? Ham? I am new at this.

The only logical thing to do is root for the Skunks to lose. Try to put out of your mind who you want to win.

I promised my Sioux City cousin after our spanking of them I'd root for them over the vadgers.

Who loves Iowa?......no one. But I will also be pulling for Iowa today.

I shall hate them equally. But hope for an Iowa win.

Actually I think we just eliminated Iowa by beating Nebraska, so i really don't care who wins. I hope it's a physical dog fight.

I don't care who wins, but I want Wisconsin to get beat up physically and mentally.

Actually I think we just eliminated Iowa by beating Nebraska, so i really don't care who wins. I hope it's a physical dog fight.

Agree, doesn't really matter who wins but would nice to see Wisconsin in a physical battle all game.

Lot's of Wisconsin fans at Kinnick....As much as I can't stand the Badgers I actually kind of hope they win to help build even more hype for the game next week.

I hope for a meteorite first, then Wisconsin. I don't want Iowa to finish anywhere near us.

I hope for a meteorite first, then Wisconsin. I don't want Iowa to finish anywhere near us.

Actually that is a good point because for Bowl placement the more separation us and Iowa the better.

So if Iowa wins, does the winner of gophers vs badgers next week still go to the championship game? Or are the Badgers eliminated?

So if Iowa wins, does the winner of gophers vs badgers next week still go to the championship game? Or are the Badgers eliminated?

No a Iowa win today and they win the Big Ten West next week with a win over Nebraska and a Wisconsin win over Minnesota.

Doesn't matter who wins. Wisconsin won't be eliminated.

So if the Badgers win, we control our own destiny? If Iowa wins we don't?

Never mind I didn't read that post right, I may have been drinking....

So if the Badgers win, we control our own destiny? If Iowa wins we don't?

We win next week we win the West because we beat Iowa so we have the head to head with them.

Hell yes we want Iowa to win today. I'd like Wisconsin to know they no longer control their own destiny.

Top Bottom