Cameron Begalle Commits to Gophers!

Why are some of you comparing him to slow white guys. I don’t get it. He’s very quick and fast. Trying to be funny I guess but it’s not working.
Most of them are joking...not sure about the first guy that posted the comp to Decker.
You're right though, people always tend to compare white receivers to other white receivers. It's silly.

Why are some of you comparing him to slow white guys. I don’t get it. He’s very quick and fast. Trying to be funny I guess but it’s not working.
I don't know.....I don't see color. I see players.

I'm glad you realized I was trying to be funny. Seemed like it worked to some.

Maybe me, you & OutState wouldn't be good tablemates at Acme?

You say these white guys are slow but I bet most of them aren't slow... I hear Begalle is fast and all but I bet guys like Waddle/ Edelman/ Chrebet/ etc. were also described as fast in HS as well

You say these white guys are slow but I bet most of them aren't slow... I hear Begalle is fast and all but I bet guys like Waddle/ Edelman/ Chrebet/ etc. were also described as fast in HS as well

Adding to the aforementioned Fruechte was kinda fast, Wolitarsky was kinda slow. Freuchte was said to have a 100m around 10.8 and a 40 “around” 4.4. Despite that the jet sweep netted about half a yard in what, a dozen attempts? Never know till you try. And try again.

Despite Woli’s thicker frame and non-elite athleticism he is still doing it in the CFL, re-signed in January so he’s doing something right.

Top Bottom