Cameron Begalle Commits to Gophers!

Nice numbers for Minnesota high school ball. Long speed looks legit.

Looks like he *could* be a natural pass catcher which has been a bit of a problem for a few of the guys in recent years. If he’s actually quick/fast…

Should be no problem with his quickness and spreed according to the write-ups I’ve seen.

Welcome aboard! Appears to be like a Decker type guy. Very reliable.

Hi QB made some nice throws. Is he someone to recruit?

Nice! You always want to keep the in state guys and this is deffo a position of need. Looking at his highlights and profile, very intrigued about this one.

Another kid with interest from the service academies. Has been a very common theme with Fleck's recruiting classes. Welcome aboard Cameron.
As a WR, those offers from Army and AF means like maybe four opportunities a game for catching a pass.

I was thinking more of a Cooper Kupp/Joe Jurevicius/Ricky Proehl/Wayne Chrebet/Ed McCaffery/Julian Edleman/Danny Amendola/Adam Thelen/Tom Waddle type guy.......
Chrebet comp wins this one based on size/speed.

I have his comp as a slightly taller/faster PJ Fleck

My size/speed/production comp would be a DeLaSalle product with an affinity for entertaining manifestos, dramatic exits, and discussions with older women.

I was thinking more of a Cooper Kupp/Joe Jurevicius/Ricky Proehl/Wayne Chrebet/Ed McCaffery/Julian Edleman/Danny Amendola/Adam Thelen/Tom Waddle type guy.......
Tom Waddle...

My brother had a theory that Waddle didn't actually exist.

According to his theory, every week a random fan got to dress up as "Tom Waddle" and live out his dream, hence explaining "Waddle's" extraordinary play despite his obvious lack of any athletic capacity at all!

It's a good theory. It explains much.

Why are some of you comparing him to slow white guys. I don’t get it. He’s very quick and fast. Trying to be funny I guess but it’s not working.

Why are some of you comparing him to slow white guys. I don’t get it. He’s very quick and fast. Trying to be funny I guess but it’s not working.
Some people are stuck in the 1950's who can not or will not base players on skill.

Top Bottom