Cam Newton - As the Plains Burn...

I don't know if Cam Newton is innocent or guilty, but I do know that someone out there is enraged that he became successful.

No one knows for sure if Auburn is guilty or not, but one thing we know for sure.......they're guilty. How in the world have they not already received the "Death Penalty"?

I think the fact that one of the only things Joel has said regarding the coaching search is that they are looking for a clean NCAA resume, we can pretty much bank that no one involved with Auburn football 1980-2010 will be the new gopher hire.

I think the fact that one of the only things Joel has said regarding the coaching search is that they are looking for a clean NCAA resume, we can pretty much bank that no one involved with Auburn football 1980-2010 will be the new gopher hire.

Joel's an idiot & isn't making the call this time. Bowden was exonerated 100% by the NCAA. I'd rather have Patterson or Peterson, but give me Bowden over Hoke-Edsall-Sumlin-Calhoun-Trestman et al.

Joel's an idiot & isn't making the call this time. Bowden was exonerated 100% by the NCAA. I'd rather have Patterson or Peterson, but give me Bowden over Hoke-Edsall-Sumlin-Calhoun-Trestman et al.

Give you, yes.

Give Minnesota, not so much. Even if Maturi has no power in the coaching search. He would not be saying publicly that they are looking for a clean NCAA resume if it wasn't one of the things they were looking for.

Top Bottom