Bronson Dovich is a Gopher!

I hope he plays guard instead of tackle as 6-6 is pretty big for a guard and nothing outstanding for a tackle. Reminds me of Campion. Also worth noting Limegrover since he has been here has only signed one O-lineman under 6-4 which was an espn top 150 guy in Isaac Hayes.

I have heard from a couple of metro high school football coaches that height is one of the key factors Gophers coaches look for in O-line recruits. In fact a few years ago a high school coach asked Limegrover if they planned on offering a scholarship to the recruit in which Limegrover reply was "they would if he was couple inches taller". This O-Line recruit was 6-3 and he played guard.

per Sid:

• Bronson Dovich, the Chaska offensive tackle who committed to Kill and the Gophers recently, told GopherHole.com he’s happy to have signed with the Gophers because now he can just focus on playing his senior season. “Before I had an offer, I was really trying to check out a few places,” he said. “Minnesota wasn’t showing too much interest, but after the Rivals camp they started to show me more interest and offered me. I knew that was the place for me. When I heard they were getting interested in me, I knew that this was the place that I wanted to be.”

http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/261920371.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y#continue

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom