Brewsters Home is for sale

MNGophers

Reaction score
Just reported by KARE 11

Let the conspiracy buffs have at!

Good job Kare 11. It was reported on here about a week into the season. Means squat. Please tell me college football expert Randy Shaver was working tonight.

Let the conspiracy buffs have at!

I hope you are being sarcastic because anybody who read the article would see the house has been for sale since September and Brewster spends so much time away from the home, even sleeping at the football complex. He probably does not want that much house or that far of a commute.

But you are right that some idiots on this board will eat this up as meaning something more.

I hope you are being sarcastic because anybody who read the article would see the house has been for sale since September and Brewster spends so much time away from the home, even sleeping at the football complex. He probably does not want that much house or that far of a commute.

But you are right that some idiots on this board will eat this up as meaning something more.

Yeah I just get a kick out of reading 90% of the stuff on here just for that very reason.

Odd that it was just built in '07, but no conspiracy on this one ... been listed since the week of the Air Force game ... he wants a shorter commute, plus as the NY Times indicated in a lengthy piece last Friday, athletes and coaches are going away from owning ... he's made a lot of $$ on previous home sales (North Carolina in particular), so why not list at a $250,000 to 300,000 profit? Doesn't hurt to list it.

Odd that it was just built in '07, but no conspiracy on this one ... been listed since the week of the Air Force game ... he wants a shorter commute, plus as the NY Times indicated in a lengthy piece last Friday, athletes and coaches are going away from owning ... he's made a lot of $$ on previous home sales (North Carolina in particular), so why not list at a $250,000 to 300,000 profit? Doesn't hurt to list it.

When is Shaver reporting the Cal Stoll firing?

Dave Schwartz, not Randy, is working tonight.

Where does Brewster live? Just curious. I must have missed the story the first time 'round.

Wow. Just wow. I'm not sure our local media outlets can be saved.

The crap they get away with would never fly in any other Top 25 media market.

Per MLS data, there are over 65 properties in the metro area listed for sale with a list price of $2 Million to $2.5 Million. They've been on the market for an average of about nine months.

In the last 12 months, 14 actually closed -- another 3 are under contract and pending closing. That's more than a 3-year backlog of homes. Those homes were on the market for an average of just under a year -- and sold at an average 87% of list price.

If those stats hold true over the next year, Coach Brewster will be lucky to break even.

The sports media in this town is unbelievably lazy. For all his homerism and hyperbole, when Sid Hartman was in his heyday, the guy worked and got scoops. Further, Sid's work ethic made the guys at the Pioneer Press and at the radio and television stations work harder and try to "out scoop" him. I don't believe competition is the end-all and be-all in the world, but that was a prime example of where it really improved things for consumers.

I distinctly remember reading all about this LAST SUMMER. I remember it well because I used to live in Shorewood and the whole thing rang a bell with me because I knew/know exactly where that house is. Sheesh... amazing "Jounalism."

The laziness and stupidity of the TC media has no limits apparently.
House for sale "Well, it looks like Tim Brewster is gonna get fired! Yup, yup"

I would imagine his oldest son's graduation from UW-River Falls would factor in, I'm sure Mrs. Brewster visits Nolan and Clint quite a bit, and we all know(or should know) Brewster's unreal working schedule that has him sleeping at the complex often. Not news.

Even the idiot reporter tweeted about it yesterday....

"Gopher Football news involving head coach Tim Brewster...in just a few minutes"

Randy Shaver commented about this again on 93x this morning. "What do you guys think about Tim Brewster's house being for sale?" Finally he admitted that there might not be anything to it "but the timing is interesting". :rolleyes:

Randy Shaver commented about this again on 93x this morning. "What do you guys think about Tim Brewster's house being for sale?" Finally he admitted that there might not be anything to it "but the timing is interesting". :rolleyes:

Doogie would say that was actually Scwartz.;)

I was about to say, isn't this old? Then I read the thread LOL. To be fair, it's not like it was widely known, though I find it odd the U Director of Comm didn't know anything about it. Oh well, what does it matter anyway.

And I would love to take that place off his hands lol. Will he accept 250K for it hahaha?

I'd be really interested to learn how Scoop Schwartz came across this information. Wouldn't you check with the realtor or try and ask Brewster about it?

I'd be really interested to learn how Scoop Schwartz came across this information. Wouldn't you check with the realtor or try and ask Brewster about it?

But then he would have to do some investigating himself and you know how much work that could be.

Top Bottom