Brewster on Sid

Does this have anything to do with Parski or having you been drinking with Dr.Don? If it doesn't please explain and if it does please also explain.

It's an on-going biology experiment.

If you're going to make a charge like that, you'd better have something to back it up. Maturi may not have been the best AD in Gopher History, but I have never heard anyone disparage his character or honesty. Joel Maturi was (IMHO) a hard-working guy who tried to do his best for the U of M. It's fair game to criticize his decisions - but if you're going to use words like "corrupt," I think that's unfair - unless you have something concrete to back it up with.

Please explain to me what the U of M received in exchange for Joel's golden parachute $300,000 / year retainer fee after he was finally relieved of his position as AD. Meyer Lansky would call this "pertection" money. What do you call it?

Please explain to me what the U of M received in exchange for Joel's golden parachute $300,000 / year retainer fee after he was finally relieved of his position as AD. Meyer Lansky would call this "pertection" money. What do you call it?

I call it a good deal for the Maturi haters of the world. Before he left the U, Bruininks rewarded Maturi for his years of good work by offering him a contract extension. Maturi turned it down and accepted an offer from Kaler to work as a consultant for one year for $300,000. Maturi did Kaler a favor by refusing the contract extension and accepting the one year consultant contract. You and all the other irrational Maturi haters should kiss his ass for agreeing to leave early.

Payment for consulting the University President, teaching classes, fundraising, representing the University on foreign trips and sitting on the NCAA Committee on Infractions. Other than that, he just plays Tetris all day.

Payment for consulting the University President, teaching classes, fundraising, representing the University on foreign trips and sitting on the NCAA Committee on Infractions. Other than that, he just plays Tetris all day.

I heard he was an Age of Empires guy.

Top Bottom