Brew's taking a helicopter around town tonight to visit recruits

Per Pioneer press, Coach Brew is going to fly a helicopter from Gjere's game to Beau Allen's game and to Seantrell Henderson's. Holy Reusse! Awesome!

Holy Reusse is right. Is there anything Brewster can't do? Chuck Norris better watch out!

Link?

If true, that would be sooooooooooo sweet. You gotta think that those kids will love it.

More likely they will think he's a d-bag. Even if they thought it was moderately cool, their coaches and parents will tell them what an obvious stunt this is. This is just embarrassing.

More likely they will think he's a d-bag. Even if they thought it was moderately cool, their coaches and parents will tell them what an obvious stunt this is. This is just embarrassing.

Apologies if my sarcasm meter missed your attempt, but if not:

SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP.

How can you possibly come on here today and be such a negative d*ck? I'm leaving for the tailgate lots in one hour and you're posting about how "embarassing" our coach going all out to recruit players is? Give me a break.

Can you keep your negativity in check for just one effing day? Outside of my wedding day, the arrival back on campus may be the most excited I've been about anything. I just don't have the patience to deal with you Masonites/Cassandras today. :mad:

WRONG!!

Hope this helps ;)

Nah the kid's and the fans digged it

That helicopter was some BA Barakus Mr T A-team type Reusse shizzle for sure.
If Bobby Jackson signs then the helicopter will be well worth it.

Hard to believe some of the reusse that gets posted here. I give Brew a big thumbs up for his efforts! Just think what the kid is thinking...."holy reusse, coach flew out here in a helicopter, just to watch ME!!!, maybe the U is the place to be!!"

Holy Reusse is right. Is there anything Brewster can't do? Chuck Norris better watch out!

# When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Tim Brewster.

# Tim Brewster doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

# There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Tim Brewster has allowed to live.

# Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Tim Brewster.

# Tim Brewster does not sleep. He waits.

# Tim Brewster is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

# Tim Brewster is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

# Tim Brewster counted to infinity - twice.

# When Tim Brewster does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

# Tim Brewster is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

# Tim Brewsters hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

# Tim Brewster can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

# Tim Brewster doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

# Tim Brewster can slam a revolving door.

# Tim Brewster does not get frostbite. Tim Brewster bites frost

Handsome Pete - what a Reusse!

My sons were very impressed. They were at the Wayzata Minnetonka game. All their classmate thought it was cool!!! The parents I spoke to felt the same way and are very supportive of Brewster. My hopes are that this works out and impresses the recruits. At least he is reaching out to the are athletes, unlike the previous coaching staff.

Buck the Fadgers, oh an by the way I hate Iowa!!

Seantrel in the strib today " It makes me feel real good to know that he would go through all that just to come and watch me. He's a good coach, and I like him a lot. I enjoy the fact that he would take the time to come over here and do that."

Top Bottom