Brew's taking a helicopter around town tonight to visit recruits

Ole

Reaction score
Per Pioneer press, Coach Brew is going to fly a helicopter from Gjere's game to Beau Allen's game and to Seantrell Henderson's. Holy Reusse! Awesome!

That's the craziest Reusse I've ever heard! A helicopter?!?! Awesome!

That is what I call some kick-reusse recruiting. Way to go Brew.

i was trying to think of a good one-liner for the thread (i know, i'm sad. i can't even come up with a witty retort with the aid of google, a faceless message board and almost unlimited time) and while at urban dictionary i ran across the funniest definition i have ever read.

let's just call it the "reusse" list

Are you trying to bull ruesse me?

This isn't part of the fly over is it :eek: :rolleyes:

Get er done! :clap:

i was trying to think of a good one-liner for the thread (i know, i'm sad. i can't even come up with a witty retort with the aid of google, a faceless message board and almost unlimited time) and while at urban dictionary i ran across the funniest definition i have ever read.

The Crowd Pleaser
This Reusse is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to show it to someone before flushing.

I could be wrong but I have a very strong feeling Mason never went to these types of lengths to recruit local players.

Sometime ya just have to poop

"Mr. Reusse the Gopher poo"

Attachments

• Hanky.jpg
    Hanky.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 13

That's some funny Reusse right there....

Per Pioneer press, Coach Brew is going to fly a helicopter from Gjere's game to Beau Allen's game and to Seantrell Henderson's. Holy Reusse! Awesome!

at the tonka/wayzata game he'll get to see Allen and Okuyemi. Two guys that would look good together.

Seriously?

Do you not understand that a large part of being a college coach is recruiting?

Link?

If true, that would be sooooooooooo sweet. You gotta think that those kids will love it.

Wow this is how coach Brew rolls

That is some dedication to recruiting right there trying to be at all three games.
This man must not sleep much as it seems like he is alway's working on recruiting.
I hope they have footage of coach Brew in the helicopter on play4.Brew.com
now that would be some selling. Hope nothing, this is a must, this footage of coach
Brewster in the helicopter is must footage for play4brew.com

I never would have guessed that. Do you know what will be said and written about what he is doing tonight if we get blown out tomorrow?

Do you realize that almost every college coach in the country is at a high school game tonight? Heck, I wouldn't be shocked if Air Force's coach isn't out at a Twin Cities area game tonight. Fairly standard when coaches are allowed to watch games that they do.

You've got to be Reussing me. A helicoptor? Now that kicks some Reusse!

My wife was at the Irondale game tonight and she said he stopped there, presumably to see Gjere again. She texted me a pic of the helicopter landing. She also noted that while Brewster was there, Gjere THREW a TD pass. I'm dead serious on both counts. Apparently, they ran some kind of lateral play, where Gjere got the ball in the backfield and threw a long TD pass.

I sure hope that Brewster doesn't have much more to prepare for the night before the game. Game planning and all that should have been done several days ago.

The Reusse is going to hit the fan when certain people see this article and complain about it being a waste of money in this economy.

I will Reusse myself if Brewster manages to land Henderson, Allen, and Gjere.

I think it's the Reusse that we have a coach thinking outside the box on hot to attract kids to his program and garner publicity.

Those are all the uses I can think of for now.

On a serious note, tomorrow is huge and a win is crucial for this year and the future.

I never would have guessed that. Do you know what will be said and written about what he is doing tonight if we get blown out tomorrow?
If Weber and Decker were out late tonight smoking dope and drinking whiskey, I'd be concerned. Players win and lose games. I don't give a Reusse what a coach does 20 hours prior to a game.

Top Bottom