Brew Speaks?

WannaCMyGophers

115, Row 20
Reaction score
I was listening to Burrito this afternoon on the way home and he mentioned that Brewster gave an interview on XM Radio today. Did anyone catch this?

I'd be interested to see what he has to say, given that we haven't heard a peep out of him since he was fired. Not that I'll put too much stock in it, but it would be entertaining at least.

The message below was on the Facebook page of XM Radio showpage called "College Football Playbook" hosted by Mike Leach and Jack Arute. It was posted yesterday morning. (For the life of me I cannot find a podcast, but I suppose satellite radio won't do podcasts. Did anyone hear it? I admit, I would be interested in what he has to say.)

Sirius XM College Sports Nation
Mike Leach and Jack Arute are on the Sirius XM College Football Playbook, noon-3pm ET, Sirius 122, XM 143. On Today's show we will talk to Tim Brewster, Jim Miller and we will take your calls at 888-573-5335.

Sirius XM College Sports Nation
Mike Leach and Jack Arute are on the Sirius XM College Football Playbook, noon-3pm ET, Sirius 122, XM 143. On Today's show we will talk to Tim Brewster, Jim Miller and we will take your calls at 888-573-5335.

I'm more interested in Hearing good old number 15 talk!

jim%20miller-thumb-autox379-45080.jpg

Top Bottom