Brevyn Spann-Ford will not be participating on Senior Day

What if it means he's going to the portal?

Just trying to stir things up.
We'll see could mean a lot of things. Not taking part in senior day to me says he is either coming back or planning to transfer for his final year.

As long as he does not transfer to either Iowa or Wisconsin

I will throw up if he transfers...
I think he would have walked if he was going to transfer. He would still have been a graduating senior and it would have (I assume) been a nice way to say good bye to the U.

I think he doesn't plan on going but if he grades out in the first 3 rounds, he'll have something to ponder.

I don't want him to transfer but I wouldn't be that shaken up about it. He's not exactly lighting it up.

Agreed. I feel like we’ve seen a drop off from him, if it was fewer opportunities that could be the whole offense, but there have been drops.

For those saying he needs to be used more, I think he leads the team in targets. You might be right the team needs to throw more in general, but to say they ignore the TE would be inaccurate.

Love BSF. Not only is he a great athlete who can do some things in space, he's really developed into a devastating blocker which is a testament to his hard work and dedication. Hope he comes back for year 6! Let's go!

I don't want him to transfer but I wouldn't be that shaken up about it. He's not exactly lighting it up.
When he gets the ball he's electric. You see that hurdle play he had ealier this year? Great YAC machine. (Needs to not drop so many easy balls tho...) he's the #1 threat in the passing game for a reason, and is always talked about in the broadcasts.

He's been massively under-utilized. His drops are a result of his being so shocked that they're actually throwing the ball to him.
I think some of this is just out of whack expectations.

He will likely have more receptions this year than any season of Maxx Williams. He will also have more receptions this year than every year for Matt Spaeth except his senior year. He is doing this while playing in an offense. He is doing this while playing in an offense that runs the ball at a much higher percentage than Spaeth's or Maxx's teams.

I'll agree he's been somewhat underutilized but it certainly isn't a massive amount.

Top Bottom