Bret Bielema week

Times sure have changed -- it seems like a long time ago Tim Brewster would be saying something stupid to rile up Bielema and the Badgers so they could pound on his team some more!! If you want to talk smack, you have to back it up or you look like a complete moron!!

Guess we owe him a few L'S but I doubt Fleck or the current squad have any grudges against him!!

Times sure have changed -- it seems like a long time ago Tim Brewster would be saying something stupid to rile up Bielema and the Badgers so they could pound on his team some more!! If you want to talk smack, you have to back it up or you look like a complete moron!!

Guess we owe him a few L'S but I doubt Fleck or the current squad have any grudges against him!!
As compared to the post Brew years at least his first three years we had the ball with a chance to win/tie on the final drive and coughed it up. The last decade has been more blowouts than what Brew gave us.

As compared to the post Brew years at least his first three years we had the ball with a chance to win/tie on the final drive and coughed it up. The last decade has been more blowouts than what Brew gave us.
God bless Coach Brew, wherever he may be!!!

We have never beat a Bielema coached team. Time to break that on Saturday. He's a good B1G coach and I'm sure he will get annoyed with PJ like other have at some point. That builds rivalries.

For a football coach to go on a national broadcast of a basketball game inside Williams Arena and declare Minnesota to be "in state recruiting" for Wisconsin is gutsy. To his credit, the Gophers never did anything to make him eat those words.

I will cherish every victory that Fleck obtains over Biff.

Big ole fat head!
DOH!!!

1636060645831.jpeg

For a football coach to go on a national broadcast of a basketball game inside Williams Arena and declare Minnesota to be "in state recruiting" for Wisconsin is gutsy. To his credit, the Gophers never did anything to make him eat those words.

I will cherish every victory that Fleck obtains over Biff.
Between that and going for 2, those were great times.

If there is any doubt Gopher Fans will be fired up to take on the Illinois Fighting Bielama"s, I think Saturday will tell the tale of the tape. As they said in GOT, "The North Remembers" and Gopher fans have long memory's about the Card saying go for two! The comment that Minnesota is in State recruiting from Bucket Head and that fact that he has a Hawkeyes tattoo. So as the North rembers the insults, and taunts, Gophers fans will too. He is good coach, respect what he has done, but it is time to beat Burts Butt for the first time and Beat the Illini.This one's gonna be a snot bubbler. Go Gophers, Row the Boat and Ski U Mah!

Last edited:

What's with old rich coaches? Here is Mike Zimmer's 38-year-old girlfriend.
She's actually a very nice person. She grew up in Duluth, and got into fitness by carrying and pushing her disabled sister up and down the huge hills in Duluth and carrying her up and down stairs.

A very cool person.

View attachment 15155
I definitely can't say anything that's not XXX rated about that babe. Now there's zero reason to feel sorry for Zim. Makes me wonder what Ferentz's secret girlfriend looks like. He's got to be in this 60s.

Last edited:

I guess that must be why he can't coach very well anymore, too much of a distraction.

Top Bottom