Bret Bielema showing pure class once again

Unitas only goes to Senior QB's from my understanding, so that eliminates Luck.

You're correct on that. My mistake. Luck has been around so long that I forgot he isn't a senior. That changes my earlier post from Davey O'Brien to Unitas for the award he has a (minimal) chance to win.

You're correct on that. My mistake. Luck has been around so long that I forgot he isn't a senior.

He's a lot like Steve Breaston of Michigan...he just seems like he's been at Stanford forever.

Last weekend's Oregon game aside, it's crazy how good he is. One of the best pro prospects I have ever seen. He really has it all.

You are projected to be drafted in the fifth round of the upcoming NFL draft!?!? Holy crap.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=72519&draftyear=2012&genpos=QB

Hate on.

"Originally Posted by Badger2010
for Bret Beilema to say that Russell Wilson is the best QB he has coached or played against is not outrageous by any stretch."

You do realize that the link you provided named Kirk Cousins as the #3 QB, right? I'm pretty sure that Burt coached against him.

for Bret Beilema to say that Russell Wilson is the best QB he has coached or played against is not outrageous by any stretch."

You do realize that the link you provided named Kirk Cousins as the #3 QB, right? I'm pretty sure that Burt coached against him.

You realize that this is all opinion? You also realize that factors exist that do not equate college success or failure to the NFL? You realize that draftniks look very much at size? You realize that Russell Wilson, is only about 5-11? You realize that his 5-11ness hasn't changed the fact that in Bret Bielema's one season of exposure to him, he's on pace to set numerous NCAA records?

Or are you going to go that ridiculous route of claiming that it is unreasonable for Bielema to think that a record setting QB isn't IN HIS OPINION, the best he's been around?

Haters gotta hate.

I love you guys. You entertain me! When you don't like the results on the field, you have to resort to establishing the moral high ground. Even at the expense of reason.

My link was direct response to Dpodoll saying that Wilson had as good of a chance at the NFL as he did. I was showing him that he is likely incorrect.

I have already stated that NFL ability does not factor into the assessment of a college player's success (in my opinion)- the topic of this discussion since I have entered it.

good time to be...

College Baseball Championships.....Good TIME TO BE A BADGER FAN

As many of you know, I'm a very busy man. You know scoring 70 points on countless opponents, making the Rose Bowl, and making sure to embarrass Minnesota is a hard thing to do, and takes up a lot of my time. Actually, change that embarrassing Minnesota isn't, but you get the point. Anyways, I was looking through my email, when my most frequent emailer St. Bucky emailed me that some Minnesota fans on Gopherhole were saying that I'm classless.

Listen, you have it all wrong. I'm all about showing class, and gentility to all of my opponents. Russell is the best QB that I've ever played for, against or coached. It's not hard to stand, just look at his stats. The guy is terrific player, and an even better person. I know rupert still thinks that Marqueis is better, but the truth of the matter is winning 1 Big Ten game as a starter in your career isn't very impressive. Maybe I'm wrong about thinking that, but when have I ever been wrong. Regarding the 2 point conversion last year, it isn't hard to understand. When your team is as good as ours was you rarely if ever get a chance to go for 2 in meaningful situations, so I felt it was necessary to go for it then as my the Coaching Card "told me so". I'm sorry if I have upset you guys, but I really try not to. Maybe, when you guys have a team capable of beating Wisconsin, I will give you guys credit, and say "Congrats", but that just doesn't seem likely so until then enjoy watching your football team play, while Wisconsin wins their 2nd straight Big Ten Title.

Hey Bret, good job calling timeout against MSU (the card sure in the he$$ didn't tell you to do that) so that they could beat you and F up your whole season. Your words after that loss, "I felt that if it went to overtime we'd have rolled"
but instead I called timeout because I'm so arrogant I sometimes get in my team's own way.
That was fricking hysterical. I must have laughed for a half hour after watching that.

Regarding the two point conversion? Looks like you definitely need more practice on that, ofcourse TCU already knew that. So keeping working on it and one of these days you might be able to convert it when you really need it, you know, like the Rose Bowl.

When you don't like the results on the field, you have to resort to establishing the moral high ground. Even at the expense of reason.

Yes, I suppose SOMEONE has to establish it. My whole point was, and always has been showing another example of your esteemed "leader" at his meathead best. That's it. And if judging BB for his comments (or lack thereof) regarding the scandal is "establishing the moral high ground" I'll proudly accept that.

Top Bottom