Brandon Brown: I think Minnesota was a flash in the pan last year

That's a great point, Maxy.

Wisconsin plays Indiana, Appalachian State, @ Michigan, Notre Dame before they play Minnesota.

Iowa plays their cross-state rival Iowa State the week before they venture up I35 to play the Gophers. After Minnesota, the Hawkeyes play NIU, Michigan State, @ Ohio State, @ Penn State.

The schedule looks really interesting for the B1G West next season.
Between who we play, Wisconsin plays and Michigan plays before our respective meetings, there are going to be a lot of great games the first several weeks of the season.

Between who we play, Wisconsin plays and Michigan plays before our respective meetings, there are going to be a lot of great games the first several weeks of the season.

This will be interesting...

Nebraska Cornhuskers final five games in 2020:

Oct. 31 — @ Ohio State

Nov. 7 — PENN STATE

Nov. 14 — @ Iowa

Nov. 21 — @ Wisconsin

Nov. 27 — MINNESOTA

------

Reminiscent of the Penn St. beat writer who last year laid out the season for the Nittany Lions and said there was no way Minnesota would come within two touchdowns of Penn St.

This will be interesting...

Nebraska Cornhuskers final five games in 2020:

Oct. 31 — @ Ohio State

Nov. 7 — PENN STATE

Nov. 14 — @ Iowa

Nov. 21 — @ Wisconsin

Nov. 27 — MINNESOTA

------

That’s brutal. They could easily lose all those games. If so, Frost’s seat will certainly be thawed.

You've got to think of this from a Michigan fan and/or writer point of view. Arrogance is their calling card. How could a Gopher season of 11-2 ever be seen as anything more than a flash in the pan from the viewpoint of Ann Arbor? It would be more surprising if the guy had written something about how the Gophers have taken Michigan's place near the top of the B1G, and they're here to stay.
[/QUOT

It never gets old watching the 2014 win at ann arbor. Seeing all those front running, entitled pricks running up the aisles to flee the beatdown, or the looks on the faces of those remaining was priceless.

Under Harbaugh they have not been much better but the arrogance remains.

Sorry moved to the laptop, messed up the last post on my phone.

It never gets old watching the 2014 win at ann arbor. Seeing all those front running, entitled pricks running up the aisles to flee the beatdown, or the looks on the faces of those remaining was priceless.

Under Harbaugh they have not been much better but the arrogance remains.

Michigan was essentially an equal of Minnesota pre WWII, then Michigan hit a bigger skid than Minnesota did until the late 60s when Bo took over. The thing about Bo S. is that his record of competing in bowl games against non Big Ten competition was abysmal.

Lloyd Carr and even the guy before him, Gary Moeller, did much better in the Rose Bowl and other bowls, yet those Michigan fans keep putting Bo up on some pedestal. Michigan has done nothing in Football since Lloyd Carr was (probably) forced out.

I know a few Michigan alums in town and they are good people to know and sometimes fun to hang out with at happy hour, but everyone of them has that unmistakable Michigan Man arrogance.

It has to be just killing them that Ohio State has dominated them so long, much like our horrible situation with Wisconsin. The pressure on Jim Harbaugh (who did great things at Stanford) has to be incredible. I still cannot understand how Harbaugh got it done by running the ball and being physical cannot do it a Michigan off all places. Harbaugh was the man to unseatUSC in the Pac 12 by beating them at their own game,, but he underperformed at MIchigan in a big and conspicuous way.
This is not going to end well.

Top Bottom