Braelon Allen, you've been PUNKED!

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Amazing thing about that game to me was that the Gophers forced Wisconsin to play their weakest hand. And Wisconsin couldn’t do anything about it.

Had Wisconsin been able to run the score would have been dramatically different.

The gopher defense really dictated how that game was going to play out.

PoockItInfor6

Reaction score
I was going to say he should transfer in… but, I mean how much PT would he even get here next year?!

Spaulding!No!

Banned
Reaction score
If Braelon keeps getting midfield calls as if it is the goal line then we are all in trouble

GopherPete

Reaction score
I was going to say he should transfer in… but, I mean how much PT would he even get here next year?!
After this season, I'm not so sure it is safe to have that kind of outlook. Never thought a team would need to be 5 deep at starting caliber RBs.

hungan1

Reaction score
Repeated bullying can make you stronger. The Gophers simply said "No Mas!"

We are seeing a sea of change. Row The Boat!

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
Weird, but not as weird as the Badger linebackers having "Death Row" painted on their arms.
Yeah surprised the tv broadcast didn't comment.

Stuff

F.A.M.I.L.Y. Member
Reaction score
I know Braelon Allen was hurting during the game, but I am not sure even healthy he would of been any better. The Defense was all over him especially Gibbens and MSM. Also, I think the Dline was much improved this year, seemed to free up the LBs to make tackles.

BTChamp

Reaction score
I know Braelon Allen was hurting during the game, but I am not sure even healthy he would of been any better. The Defense was all over him especially Gibbens and MSM.
You're correct with that. He had people in front of him at all times. I don't care if healthy 100% or not, he doesn't break any of those multiple person tackles. Minnesota swarmed and tackled very well. Hopefully he got hurt during that game, so next year he remembers "Minnesota hurts a lot".

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I know Braelon Allen was hurting during the game, but I am not sure even healthy he would of been any better.
I know, we kept hearing it over and over and over again. Hell, his foot was damn near broken clean off, on the bring of amputation. He may never walk again correctly but damn he gutted it out. I mean, for games in late November, almost everyone else is 100% healthy, right? He was the only one on the field that was anywhere near dinged up?

Courage, bravery

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I know, we kept hearing it over and over and over again. Hell, his foot was damn near broken clean off, on the bring of amputation. He may never walk again correctly but damn he gutted it out. I mean, for games in late November, almost everyone else is 100% healthy, right? He was the only one on the field that was anywhere near dinged up?

Courage, bravery

Yeah, I don’t get the playing injured narrative. He looked fine. As someone that’s had various lower body “ailments” over the years your legs, ankles, and feet either function or they don’t. Pain is either tolerable, or it isn’t. MN flat out stuffed him and Wisconsin, straight up.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t get the playing injured narrative. He looked fine. As someone that’s had various lower body “ailments” over the years your legs, ankles, and feet either function or they don’t. Pain is either tolerable, or it isn’t. MN flat out stuffed him and Wisconsin, straight up.
Yeah, he was also getting smashed in the backfield.

Was he beat up? I'm sure. But he was fine coming into the game and our DL punked their OL all game. That's why they couldn't run.

Top Bottom