Braeden Carrington has suffered a right leg stress reaction and will be sidelined for approximately four weeks

GopherLady

Reaction score
Per U of MN press release:

Carrington Suffers Injury; Will Miss Approximately Four Weeks

MINNEAPOLIS –
Minnesota freshman guard Braeden Carrington has suffered a right leg stress reaction and will be sidelined for approximately four weeks. His status will be re-evaluated after that time. Carrington averages 22 minutes and 6.2 points in 14 games this season.

Minnesota is set to host No. 3 Purdue tonight at 6 p.m.

Well lots of run for Henley now! Lets hope he can find a rhythm with consistent playing time here

Well, shit. At least it's not season ending, so we can interpret that positively.

Is this related to his lower body injury from earlier this season?

That sucks. I kind of doubt we see him again this year.

While Carrington shooting hasn't quite been there yet, he's a better defender than our other guards. If Henley, Cooper, or Samuels goes down shit is going to get real interesting

Well lots of run for Henley now! Lets hope he can find a rhythm with consistent playing time here
Guard was one spot where we really couldn't afford to lose anyone so yeah....Henley is going to get a real opportunity to show what he can do because there aren't many options left.

Bummer that Carrington will have to miss some valuable development time.

While Carrington shooting hasn't quite been there yet, he's a better defender than our other guards. If Henley, Cooper, or Samuels goes down shit is going to get real interesting
Henley is a better defender than Carrington, IMO. Carrington has been repeatedly burned off the dribble and on back doors. I like Carrington and he has made some nice steals but his position defense has not been great. Carrington's overall game is better right now than Henley's has been- that I would say....

Didn't need another guard on the team, according to the gh brain trust. Now it's time to see.

Didn't need another guard on the team, according to the gh brain trust. Now it's time to see.

Top Bottom