BRAEDEN CARRINGTON A GOPHER!!

Feel good time for both Carrington and Coach Johnson!

Maybe Ziegler will join in.

Awesome! I wonder how he’ll be ranked when they redo evals.

For some reason, 247sports does not have an in-state ranking for him, but I view Carrington as at least the No. 6 ’22 player in Minnesota.
Rivals has not ranked him either.
Does anyone know when they would do a new evaluation ?

Awesome! I wonder how he’ll be ranked when they redo evals.

For some reason, 247sports does not have an in-state ranking for him, but I view Carrington as at least the No. 6 ’22 player in Minnesota.
Rivals has not ranked him either.
Does anyone know when they would do a new evaluation ?
Tre, Heide, King, Payne...who am I missing that would be the other player ranked possibly ahead of Braeden?

Tre, Heide, King, Payne...who am I missing that would be the other player ranked possibly ahead of Braeden?
Lee or Watson would be the two that come to mind, not sure what will happen with their rankings but I can see Carrington breaking in front of them.

So we get one of the top recruits in the state and all you can do is criticize his “ranking” based upon old reports from people who do not actually watch these guys play?

Get a fricking life!

This is a very good player and at least let people enjoy the commitment before you guys got to try and tear it down.

So we get one of the top recruits in the state and all you can do is criticize his “ranking” based upon old reports from people who do not actually watch these guys play?

Get a fricking life!

This is a very good player and at least let people enjoy the commitment before you guys got to try and tear it down.
I don't that post meant what you think it did.

Top Bottom