Bo Ryan getting blasted for post-game complaining about refs

Diamond Stone? The kid going to Maryland? Why would I care? Sure a handful of idiots said crude and racist things to him, but they don't represent me or 99.999% of Badger fans or sports fans for that matter.

Their comments are no more idiotic than yours frankly. Bo was angry and frustrated,but he did not call out Duke or Kentucky or one and done players.

My comments, along with thousands of others across the country, ripping Bo for his juvenile tantrum after losing on Monday are as idiotic as the racist and vile things badger fans are posting about Diamond Stone? Wonderful.

You are the perfect example of a wisconsin fan/alum. Thanks for that.

No one is disputing the question, the context, etc.

What the point is, he made a snarky comment about Duke and UK and then tried to backtrack by bringing up the 5th year transfer thing. Most have read what he actually said. The argument is what he may have been originally meaning to say. Which personally I think is fairly clear.

I'll post one more thought and then I'll leave your board.

Bo has spoken out against the 5th year transfer rule and has never taken that sort of transfer. He has never pursued one to my knowledge. He has also said on a number of occasions that he would absolutely take a one-and-done type kid if he could get one, and he went hard after at least two in the last two recruiting cycles (i.e. Kevon Looney in 2014 and Diamond Stone in 2015). Bo may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid. It doesn't make sense that he would flip over his stated beliefs on the largest stage he's ever been on.

I'll post one more thought and then I'll leave your board.

Bo has spoken out against the 5th year transfer rule and has never taken that sort of transfer. He has never pursued one to my knowledge. He has also said on a number of occasions that he would absolutely take a one-and-done type kid if he could get one, and he went hard after at least two in the last two recruiting cycles (i.e. Kevon Looney in 2014 and Diamond Stone in 2015). Bo may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid. It doesn't make sense that he would flip over his stated beliefs on the largest stage he's ever been on.

You're right, but he's not flipping over his stated beliefs. He's lashing out because K and Calipari are perhaps the best two coaches at getting early-entry players. He didn't bring it up after beating Kentucky. Now, after losing to Duke, he's being the childish, petty, and petulant gnome that he is in defeat. He's lashing out because he's jealous and wishes he could get those players and can't. We all know he doesn't want to develop from within - he has to, like most coaches in the country. Most coaches in the country, though, would show grace and humility in defeat. No did the opposite, because that's the type of person he is and always has been.

By the way, I never called your comments racist. Just idiotic.:cool:

No misinterpretation here. You said that comments criticizing uw's basketball coach were as idiotic as the racist and vile tweets that badger alums were raining on Diamond Stone. It was crystal clear.

To recap - criticism of Bo = racist tweets to an 18 year old.

Got it. uw in a nutshell.

No misinterpretation here. You said that comments criticizing uw's basketball coach were as idiotic as the racist and vile tweets that badger alums were raining on Diamond Stone. It was crystal clear.

To recap - criticism of Bo = racist tweets to an 18 year old.

Got it. uw in a nutshell.

Maybe in the nutshell of the fan of a border rival. That's cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_adJDUqw-4U

Top Bottom