Bill Moos

List the reasons the BIG has benefitted.
I need to see why I am out of my mind.
I like to look at it like this..

We took what was deemed a "Hemet" big12 school and made them into shit.. showing the world what a horrible conference it really is/was

They de-antlered the Moos off season. They are not fused to the thick skull anyway.

Does that mean that they are gearing up for very long cold winters in the Great Plains where the Buffalos used to roam?

Question: Can they be reinstated by the AAU?
Probably.

The big issue is that the U of Neb Medical Center in Omaha is as fully separate from Lincoln as it is from UN-Omaha. If its research counted officially under Lincoln -- which many public university systems have similar arrangements -- then they'd be in much better shape.

It really wouldn't be that different at all from how the KU Medical Center in KC,Kansas (literally sitting right at the state border, as close to KC,Mo as it can get) is counted under Lawrence, which is in the AAU.

They were added because that fan base spends ungodly amounts of money on that program.... The Husker BRAND is why they are in the B1G
Again, how does that actually help the Big Ten?

If anything, they might profit more off having their own private networks, like Texas and OU have in the Big XII, which is the only P5 that does not have a grant of rights amongst the conference members (for precisely the reason that Texas has its own network).

They de-antlered the Moos off season. They are not fused to the thick skull anyway.

Does that mean that they are gearing up for very long cold winters in the Great Plains where the Buffalos used to roam?
vh1oNEk.gif

Top Bottom