Biggest game since when?

This is the biggest game since our last national championship season. Obviously the PSU game was huge, but if we had lost that and won next two, we’d be in this spot. Tomorrow’s game is a win and we have a likely spot in the Rose Bowl and are still alive for CFP into December. The significance of tomorrow can’t be overstated.

Would a Rose Bowl be on the line with a loss to PSU and win over Iowa?

Would a Rose Bowl be on the line with a loss to PSU and win over Iowa?

I agree. If we don't beat PSU, they likely have only one loss, where we'd end up with possibly 2. I'd say biggest game since Northwestern last week since they are all big at this stage, but it is the biggest home game since PSU.

I just hope, God willing, Wren will be able to enjoy it. Big Ten wins are all that matters.

Biggest game since the Rose Bowl is my thought. Win and Ohio State trumps Wisconsin. Beat Ohio State and the next one jumps to ever and delirium.

Yep. And Mrs Bayfield and I won’t be there. Damn. Just sick about it

This game is incrementally bigger than the Penn St game for importance - the chance to go to the title game. And, that game will be incrementally bigger than today's game for the fact that it is a title game. And, if we win there, then the next two games will be incrementally bigger than that game. Each game going forward towards the NC will be the biggest games in my lifetime of 57 years.

Top Bottom