Big Ten Tournament cancelled

Jebus. Well, that is that.

Last edited:

Jebus. Well, that is that.

Pitino gets a G-D free pass because of the virus. Lucky SOB

What are you talking about? Do you think losing to Iowa today was going to seal his fate? If Coyle is fickle enough to not have a decision made and was basing it on the outcome of a postseason tournament you automatically qualify for, then Coyle isn't a good AD

What are you talking about? Do you think losing to Iowa today was going to seal his fate? If Coyle is fickle enough to not have a decision made and was basing it on the outcome of a postseason tournament you automatically qualify for, then Coyle isn't a good AD
No. It's going to be because this climate isn't appropriate for making changes and interviewing new candidates.

Everything is going to be frozen for the next few months. That's why.

That sucks. I really wanted to see Oturu handle Garza and the gophers beat Iowa today.

I guarantee the Gophers were on their way to an auto bid and a historic run in the NCAA tournament ;)
This very fact will be debated on this board for the next 20 years.

I hope outdoor events can continue without spectators.
Golf is the perfect sport to keep alive through all of this. No contact, "social distancing" easily maintained, outdoors. I just hope we can keep something, though I understand there's greater problems at hand.

A-10, CUSA, WAC, PAC 12 cancel...meanwhile, watching Big East game on FS1 right now.

This is total bullshit. What the heck are we supposed to do with our March now? This seems like a severe overreaction

BGA has a post already typed up and saved, ready to be copied and pasted as needed. "B1G tourney run if..." and "3 of 4 NCAA tournaments if..."

It's fun to self-deprecatingly joke about the Gophers. But what if you're a team like Baylor or even Penn State who's historically been bad but has a shot at a high seed this year? Must really suck to be a fan of those teams...

Top Bottom