Big Ten Schedule released tomorrow

Benefit of living on the west coast, I'll wake up and the schedule will be released!
I hear you, growing up in Alaska games started at 8am! Early riser me boi!

Love that we start with the Little Brown Jug at home. Then we head to Maryland for week 2.
As I thought, they're sticking with the 6-year crossovers, and that dictates we get home vs Mich instead of going to Mich St.

Week 3 just announced: at Illinois

The rest of the games are going to be West games, and will be opposite home/away of last season.

So it's guaranteed to be: NW, Purdue, and Iowa at home, @Wisc and @Neb in addition to the announced @Ill.

Just the remaining order to be determined.

@Wisc need to be the final week (before champ/crossover week). As it needs to be every year.

At home against the Wildcats for week 7. December 5th is gonna be chilly!
2018 in TCF vs NW, a game we could've won I might add, was frozen. And that was the weekend before Tgiving.

And that guarantees in Lincoln for Dec 12.

Schedule:
Oct 24 - Michigan
Oct 31 - @Maryland
Nov 7 - @Illinois
Nov 14 - Iowa (homecoming?)
Nov 21 - Purdue
Nov 28 - @Wisc
Dec 5 - NW
Dec 12 - @Nebraska
Dec 19 - Champ/Crossover

I realize there will be no fans in the stands, but my buddy (who's a Michigan guy) and I are thinking of coming up for the opener on the 24th, even if we stand outside the open west plaza, or tailgate, or sit in a bar (if they'll be open). So here's my question to fellow GHers: do you think there will be atmosphere to a level that would warrant flying up for the game, or should we stay at home and watch on TV? I'm torn on this one.

I realize there will be no fans in the stands, but my buddy (who's a Michigan guy) and I are thinking of coming up for the opener on the 24th, even if we stand outside the open west plaza, or tailgate, or sit in a bar (if they'll be open). So here's my question to fellow GHers: do you think there will be atmosphere to a level that would warrant flying up for the game, or should we stay at home and watch on TV? I'm torn on this one.

Tough to say at this point. No tailgating will kind of put a damper on it.

And that guarantees in Lincoln for Dec 12.

Schedule:
Oct 24 - Michigan
Oct 31 - @Maryland
Nov 7 - @Illinois
Nov 14 - Iowa (homecoming?)
Nov 21 - Purdue
Nov 28 - @Wisc
Dec 5 - NW
Dec 12 - @Nebraska
Dec 19 - Champ/Crossover

Good, fair schedule. Iowa (Penn State / MSU) and Wisconsin (Michigan / Indiana) also have crossovers of similar difficulty as us.

My gut says the U will shut down any tailgating attempts on campus, or really any attempts to congregate, on campus.

Will be interesting to see if River Flats (guessing no) or Fairgrounds (maybe?) allows "distanced" tailgating.

If you know for sure that you've got a tailgate spot to be at, that will have a TV (generator) set up with the game (hoping this one will be on FOX or ABC) ... to me that sounds like a good time.

Would definitely say, book your ticket now. Don't think they can possibly get any cheaper. And I believe all the airlines are waiving change/cancel fees, these days (but double check).

No way the U will allow tailgating in the area, and with bars having to limit numbers of customers, and the spread out seating, etc.... I say don't waste your money traveling unless things open up more by then.

Top Bottom