Big Ten Mascot - Call me Maybe

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
Performed by Goldy, Bucky, Herky, Sparty, Brutus, The Nebraska mascots and The Penn State Lion.

Goldy has some moves, but people are going to be a lot more interested in the ladies who are with the Nebraska mascots and Goldy in this video I do believe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5b5ckdcj2c

** Edit** and as I post it, it appears the video has been taken down.....

Performed by Goldy, Bucky, Herky, Sparty, Brutus, The Nebraska mascots and The Penn State Lion.

Goldy has some moves, but people are going to be a lot more interested in the ladies who are with the Nebraska mascots and Goldy in this video I do believe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5b5ckdcj2c

** Edit** and as I post it, it appears the video has been taken down.....

UgggHhH it is gone. But it is pretty good. hahaha

Apparently Sparty posted the video.. I saw some tweets from Goldy saying he was asking Sparty about it. Here's Sparty's response about the video being taken down:

"Making a couple changes. It will be posted either later today, or tomorrow afternoon. We can still make this thing go viral!"

Just saw it. lol It's awesome, IMO.

Love it when Goldy is creepin' on the ladies at Lake Calhoun!!

How aweful is the Nittany Lion mascot. Wow is that bad!

That Nittany Lion still has that pajama home made look from the 60's, which can still be found on the sidelines of 9 man football games here in MN.

I agree, the Goldy scenes shouldn't have been filmed on a flip phone.

Should have had Willy Wildcat and Purdue Pete too.

Good to see the skunk and brutus putting in effort.

Naturally, Sparty is searching for babes and Herbie Husker is creeping.

Definitely gotta' give it up for the Nebraska co-eds in this video. Didn't know Herbie Husker and Lil' Red were such players.

The Nebraska co-ed in the black shirt at 2:16? Yes, please!

I knew Cookie Monster wouldn't take this laying down.

That Nittany Lion still has that pajama home made look from the 60's, which can still be found on the sidelines of 9 man football games here in MN.

I agree, the Goldy scenes shouldn't have been filmed on a flip phone.

Should have had Willy Wildcat and Purdue Pete too.

dont hate on 9 man football. we try pretty hard lol

"Owner had not made this video available for mobile"?? What the "F" do they not realize most the world uses IPhones and IPads?

"Owner had not made this video available for mobile"?? What the "F" do they not realize most the world uses IPhones and IPads?

I am pretty sure any YouTube video that uses someone else's copyrighted materials is disabled for mobile automatically so that ad revenue can be made on the video. It's my understanding that mobile views don't count.

Just heard "Call Me Maybe" on the radio for the first time yesterday.

Good Lawd, what a horrible song.

Omega015 said:
I am pretty sure any YouTube video that uses someone else's copyrighted materials is disabled for mobile automatically so that ad revenue can be made on the video. It's my understanding that mobile views don't count.
That is far from the truth. Go on YouTube with a mobile and try to verify that. There is very little copyrighted material blocked.

Well we may struggle on the field but there is no question that Minnesota has easily the best mascot in the Big Ten.

Do people in Nebraska like Herbie and Big Red? I think they are hilariously bad- maybe that is their goal?

I'd vote for the Nittany Lion as the worst mascot in the B1G, maybe even the worst in the country. Not a lot of creativity there. Herky Hawkeye doesn't do much for me, either. But. ...

Sparty
Goldy
Brutus
Purdue Pete
Bucky

. ... putting any biases aside I think those 5 all are pretty darn good college mascots.

I'd vote for the Nittany Lion as the worst mascot in the B1G, maybe even the worst in the country. Not a lot of creativity there. Herky Hawkeye doesn't do much for me, either. But. ...

Sparty
Goldy
Brutus
Purdue Pete
Bucky

. ... putting any biases aside I think those 5 all are pretty darn good college mascosts.

Totally agree. I can go with Bucky hate simply due to my upbringing, but he is a solid mascot.

Top Bottom