Bielema wants Nebraska for end-of-year rival

And for those that care... go back to page 1 of this thread and read the posts of "Unregistered User", "GoldInDirt", and "#2Gopher" and you'll see why this topic denigrated into a hatefest.
Some people can't resist the temptation to bash Hawkeye and Badger fans. It doesn't matter what schools' forum we are at. Being the hometown fans doesn't earn you that right. So I've done the same. And I gotta admit, it was kind of fun. But it sure was easy because I had a lot of material to work with.

Actually, I'm just trying to up my post count because, according to Unregistered User, you don't have any street cred if you have less than 18 posts.

1) Who's celebrating 6-6? We scream like crazy on Saturdays, support the program, and sit around and discuss how the program could be improved. We are college football fans.
2) I don't mind a "Hate Fest." What honestly bothers me is poor, unfounded arguments. If you made a good point, I respect that. Your point on this thread are out of this world.
3) If you wear a Yankees jersey to Fenway, you're going to get ripped on. And yes, we've earned that right. You're on our board.
4) Everything you point to in the Minnesota athletic programs are semantics. The triumphs and flaws in our department are similar to others. Except our we have more triumphs and fewer flaws than Iowa.
5) Meth? Really? I thought the meth stereotype was white, fat, and poor. Sounds like a Kinnick tailgate.

5) Meth? Really? I thought the meth stereotype was white, fat, and poor. Sounds like a Kinnick tailgate.

Seriously. I was going to point this out, but I'm glad someone else did.

Meth Lab Incidents, 2009:

Minnesota 21

Iowa 192

Source: DEA website, www.justice.gov/dea

What an uninformed idiot.

And for those that care... go back to page 1 of this thread and read the posts of "Unregistered User", "GoldInDirt", and "#2Gopher" and you'll see why this topic denigrated into a hatefest.
Some people can't resist the temptation to bash Hawkeye and Badger fans. It doesn't matter what schools' forum we are at. Being the hometown fans doesn't earn you that right. So I've done the same. And I gotta admit, it was kind of fun. But it sure was easy because I had a lot of material to work with.

Actually, I'm just trying to up my post count because, according to Unregistered User, you don't have any street cred if you have less than 18 posts.

I'd be pretty mad to if this banner greeted me every time I was traveling out of state.

CH0mz.png

Where your team leads the conference in penalties every season because they play undisciplined football.

In the last six years, Minnesota has led the conference in penalties once. In Brewster's first season, the Gophers were the second-least penalized team. Who needs facts?

Iowa = "You wanna have a catch?" strange request.

Oh, and I forgot to mention... The mighty U will forever be home to two of the biggest athletic scandals in the history of the Big 10. The infamous Haskins academic embarassment and the thug mentality vicious attack on the OSU basketball team back in the day. That rich sports history some like to refer to will forever be bespeckled.

And for those that care about volleyball, gymnastics, swimming, rowing, and marching band... congratulations on that prestigious Directors Cup ranking.

Go Gophers!

I don't see the connection between my post and your reply, but that's cool.

I don't see the connection between my post and your reply, but that's cool.

Well folks, it's been a blast. I've pulled enough chains and rattled enough cages to last for awhile.

I'm taking off til this November, maybe the week before the Hawks and their fans take over the Twin Cities. In all honesty... this was in good fun and I really hope you enjoy the upcoming football season.

And for those that care about volleyball, gymnastics, swimming, rowing, and marching band... congratulations on that prestigious Directors Cup ranking.

Sorry you lost the Cy-Hawk series again. Gotta be tough being the little brother in a state the size of Iowa.

Well folks, it's been a blast. I've pulled enough chains and rattled enough cages to last for awhile.

I'm taking off til this November, maybe the week before the Hawks and their fans take over the Twin Cities. In all honesty... this was in good fun and I really hope you enjoy the upcoming football season.

backpedal.jpg

Have fun in your mother's basement, and I hope the lobotomy scars heal nicely.

Bielema is such an arrogant ass. I think we should create a rivalry with ND because of Lou Holtz. Dumb.

Top Bottom