Bielema: Ohio State has one game on the schedule against a ranked team, we have eight

msu guy- wasn't the ice bucket thing 2013-2014. the church setting...bells? fear bells? is that school a member of the AAU? trying to avoid mentioning his looks...

Bret Enema is Porky Pig, the leader of The Looney Warthogs.

I hate to say it, but he is right. Looking at Arkansas' schedule, we would probably go 4-8 or 5-7. To get to 6-6 you would need to beat 2 ranked teams and not lose to any unranked teams on the schedule. When is the last time we did that?

The whole point is the false rankings in the SEC. If a sub 500 team is ranked but hasn't beating anyone then it isn't a realistic ranking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but he is right. Looking at Arkansas' schedule, we would probably go 4-8 or 5-7. To get to 6-6 you would need to beat 2 ranked teams and not lose to any unranked teams on the schedule. When is the last time we did that?

Another way to look at it. If we were in the SEC, we wouldn't have abandoned football 50 years ago and would most likely still be one of the top programs in college football.

We'd also dump far more money into the program. And spellun' wouldn't cownt as mutch. And before anyone starts in on it, I know that Pi are round. Cornbread are squared.

We really need to stop obsessing over the mall cop, though I have to admit, when he washes out of Arkansas this year and replaces Ferentz at Iowa, it will be fun to beat their arses all over the field every year.

We really need to stop obsessing over the mall cop, though I have to admit, when he washes out of Arkansas this year and replaces Ferentz at Iowa, it will be fun to beat their arses all over the field every year.

agreed. live and die hawkeye tattoo owner is destined to coach there.

#6 Auburn 13 - FCS Jacksonville State 10 going into 4th quarter. At Auburn

#6 Auburn 13 - FCS Jacksonville State 10 going into 4th quarter. At Auburn

Further proof the SEC's teams are waaaay over-rated at this point.
Failing to out-score an FCS opponent in 4 quarters should preclude ANYONE without a clear bias from giving Auburn any Top 25 votes.

To be fair at least they don't have to play Jacksonville State like Auburn did

To be fair at least they don't have to play Jacksonville State like Auburn did
If they can't get past the vaunted Toledo program at home, I don't know how they'll get past the 8 amazing ranked teams on their schedule.

Just told my Arkansas fan wife that she'll get a free out when Iowa fires Ferentz and hires Bielema.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does Ohio St. play anyone tougher than Toledo?

Bielema: Ohio State has one game on the schedule against a ranked team, we ha...

Are you saying Toledo would beat Virginia Tech?

Oh, so maybe they already did play someone tougher? A P5 team? Well, at least they don't have Jacksonville St. on their schedule. Man, those guys are FEISTY! SEC 4 LIFE!

Ole' coach B has had some amazing moments of negative karma over the years. Today may be my favorite.

Top Bottom