Better 2020 road game to attend: Nebbie or Becky?

I'll also say with my interaction with rival fans that travel, two come up consistently where they feel host fans are rude:

tOHSU and Wisconsin

And for record, it's not just Gopher fans

I found OSU fans to be quite welcoming when I went last year. My group went to two different tailgate lots and were welcomed into two tailgates. I had the same experience at Michigan the year prior as well.

I found OSU fans to be quite welcoming when I went last year. My group went to two different tailgate lots and were welcomed into two tailgates. I had the same experience at Michigan the year prior as well.

Yeah, I could very well be wrong. And if fans get a bad group/person near them can distort everything.

Haha

Wut?

Have you ever been to Nebraska? They are a bunch of try-hards and desperate to be known as the nicest fanbase on earth. It's almost cultlike, like Disney with all the employees plastering on fake smiles all day.

Have you ever been to Nebraska? They are a bunch of try-hards and desperate to be known as the nicest fanbase on earth. It's almost cultlike, like Disney with all the employees plastering on fake smiles all day.

Been there twice and it's genuine nice and not unchanged before or after the game by a win or loss. Unlike Madison where people are generally assholes before and after the game win or lose.

haven't been to either WI or NE. Want to make all the B10 stadiums at some point. Looks like it will be WI this go round. Luckily I don't drink, and can spot a bad drunk a mile away so all should be good. All that said, it would suck to have my town be known for housing a rude, almost abusive fanbase. Well, it would suck to be in WI in general. Guess that's why they all come over here.

Well? Was the kid being an asshole?

Truthfully, I didn't see what the five year-old did to provoke the frat boys. When I saw her, she was just trying not to cry.

Yes, the students will curse. If Eat Shit/Fuck You offends your child's ears then I suggest you go to Nebraska (though I'd be willing to bet your 11-year-old hears worse on the school bus). I wouldn't come to Wisconsin and expect everyone to be creepily nice and demand that you tell them they're the nicest people ever.
So it sounds like you agree that, if family friendly is the objective, Lincoln is a better option than Madtown. I have been to Madison for football games 7-8 times and I have never personally had a problem worse than verbal harassment. I didn't particularly enjoy it, but it's par for the course. I think treatment of visiting fans is worse at Camp Randall than at other places I have been, but I don't doubt that it happens everywhere to some degree.

Night and day between the two crowds and their level of common courtesy. Nebraska fans are first class, too many Badger fans are drunk and anus like. However, there are two places set aside for visiting fans at Lincoln if you buy your tickets through the U. The second area is the, by far, the worse seats I have ever sat in at a game. So, unless you have a lot of Gopher points, don't buy through the U. Scalp tickets.

If you want fun and honest enthusiasm go to Madison ,
If you want the Steppworth fans go to NE.

Madison. Best college town in America, so basically that means the best college town in the world. Nebraska has corn.

Top Bottom