Berkeley Edwards

TrapperDoo

Reaction score
Been watchin some World Cup, and its all good, but it doesn't really satisfy. I go on the internet and watch Berkeley Edwards highlights and I get pumped. This kid is going to be something special THIS YEAR! The cat has got moves and crazy speed! I love Donnell, David, and Jeff Jones - but Berkley Edwards is going to set the bar for what it means to be a Gopher RB. Just wait. You will see.

Been watchin some World Cup, and its all good, but it doesn't really satisfy. I go on the internet and watch Berkeley Edwards highlights and I get pumped. This kid is going to be something special THIS YEAR! The cat has got moves and crazy speed! I love Donnell, David, and Jeff Jones - but Berkley Edwards is going to set the bar for what it means to be a Gopher RB. Just wait. You will see.

Now this is the type of hype I like to see. Thanks Trapper.

If utilized properly there's a possibility he could be be a slightly sturdier version of Venric Mark. Both had hand-timed 4.43...

If he can get through the scrum he's gone.

The running game is going to be fun to watch, no matter what happens with JJ.

Throw the ball as far and high as ya can, and let Berkley catch up to it.

TOUCHDOWN GOPHERS!!!

Coach Kill spoke of dynamics with this kid.

Throw the ball as far and high as ya can, and let Berkley catch up to it. TOUCHDOWN GOPHERS!!!

I used to do that on Tecmo Bowl with Tim Brown and Bo Jackson. Quit stealing my offensive plays Doc! :cool:

It would sure be nice to have some speed back there for the first time in....a decade.

I love, love, love David Cobb. 100% pure football player. My kind of guy. But we left 3-4 touchdowns on the field last year because he's slow as hell.

Idk man, if that USA-Ghana game didn't excite you, we have some beef.... :p

I used to do that on Tecmo Bowl with Tim Brown and Bo Jackson. Quit stealing my offensive plays Doc! :cool:

the double reverse flea flicker on super tecmo bowl was absolutely deadly for this

Here is a full length game of Chelsea 2 years ago if you are that obsessed with him like i once was.

If utilized properly there's a possibility he could be be a slightly sturdier version of Venric Mark. Both had hand-timed 4.43...

If he can get through the scrum he's gone.

The running game is going to be fun to watch, no matter what happens with JJ.

He ran a hand timed 4.39 according to Tom Vanharren. I'd actually be disappointed if he ran anything short of sub 4.4. I mean Martez Shabbaz ran a 4.43 laser and Brock ran a 4.47 laser. You never really heard Kill obsessing about their speed the way he is talking up Berkley.

It would sure be nice to have some speed back there for the first time in....a decade.

I love, love, love David Cobb. 100% pure football player. My kind of guy. But we left 3-4 touchdowns on the field last year because he's slow as hell.

Ditto! We haven't had a home run back in awhile.

It's hard for me to gauge how good Edwards is. He keeps running away from everyone and scoring. :rolleyes:

Terry Jackson III -> Cobb
Marion Barber III -> Berkley
Thomas Tapeh -> Kirkland
Laurence Maroney -> Jones
Amir Pinnix -> Williams
Gary Russell -> Smith

Abdul Kaliq (sp?)-> Leidner

I was just youtubing Thunder and Lightening due to the MB3 thread.... those were fun times, add some defense and we might be cooking something special.

Thomas Tapeh -> Kirkland
Amir Pinnix -> Williams
Gary Russell -> Smith

I was just youtubing Thunder and Lightening due to the MB3 thread.... those were fun times, add some defense and we might be cooking something special.

I think JJ could be better than Maroney.

I think JJ could be better than Maroney.

That would be great if it happens, because Maroney was THE BOMB! However, please don't take my post as those are = signs. Just drawing a correlation to the talented backfield we had in 02->04 or so and how we are possibly lining up with a similar amount of horses. I would say those backs from Jackson to Russell were a lot of fun to watch, Pinnix was even pretty good too.

Thomas Tapeh -> Kirkland
Amir Pinnix -> Williams
Gary Russell -> Smith

Cobb > Jackson

TJ2 might have had more yards but was more a product of the scheme.

Just dreamin', but wouldn't it be nice if Edwards and company knock off Michigan and/or Ohio State this coming season?

That will certainly make my year! Just a dream I don't want to wake up yet.

It's like the Pythagorean theorem. It can't be proven.

That is why we had Pythagorus to do it for us. By the way, 19, do you know that I can prove that 2 = 1 using Algebra?

Top Bottom