Ben and Jerry dog desserts

Any way around this advertising as a person navigates gopherhole. I get seeing it once or twice...but continually gets old.

please advise.
Agreed, it’s a pretty obnoxious ad on mobile... also, I tried them and I have to say they are by far my least favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor, I’m pretty sure it’s just cherry Garcia with a different label on it.

They mentioned in an old thread that you can pay to remove all ads. Was it $100.00?

Agreed, it’s a pretty obnoxious ad on mobile... also, I tried them and I have to say they are by far my least favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor, I’m pretty sure it’s just cherry Garcia with a different label on it.
Maybe for everyone’s benefit but I’m literally on this site less because that at pops up so aggressively on mobile

Any way around this advertising as a person navigates gopherhole. I get seeing it once or twice...but continually gets old.

please advise.
And I thought it was just me seeing this ad. It is really annoying.

Having a hard time removing it? Not likely, probably letting the contract run in its entirety. Maybe asking for a quick fix. I am round that I surfaced this issue first on gh.

It's very obnoxious. Fortunately I am usually using my laptop.

I probably come to the forum the same amount but leave way sooner.
Same here. I actually tried to make a post about the ad a few days ago, but I couldn’t because my screen kept jumping around and I could not see what I was typing for more than 5 seconds at a time. I will be very happy when the ad is gone, and my time spent on the site will go back up considerably.

Yup, trying to read a message and boom it skips down. Scroll to get back up and start reading again and yet another skip. F that ad and that ad format.

Until this thread I didn’t even notice it was always the same ad. If I buy them will it go away???

I haven’t seen the B&J ad with AdBlock Pro for Safari installed:

We were told that this ad style has been removed/blocked as of this morning. They are monitoring all day to ensure its accuracy. If you see it again today please let us know.

I haven’t seen the B&J ad with AdBlock Pro for Safari installed:

Adblock for iOS works really well on mobile too. It even blocks YouTube ads.

Top Bottom