BATEMAN IS BACK!!!

This is a huge puzzle piece. Now if the O line can return in full healthy and motivated... the offense should be very formidable. And, I love the whole idea behind the switch from #13 to #0 with the message behind it. I normally am not a fan of 0 or 00 but this is obviously very different, with a powerful message. What a win/win situation, all around.

Awesome news for the program and awesome video by Bateman. Glad the NCAA is using some common sense and letting these guys come back.

As a fan, assuming games go off without a hitch in October, it is exciting to know we get one more season to watch a high end NFL talent run around out there at WR. So excited to see what he and Morgan can do.

I believe that he's "...a high end elite NFL talent" to be running around out there.

Agree very exciting.

Just great! A huge thank you to Rashod for rejoining his teammates! Oct. 24 can't come soon enough.

I will never tire of "this place is going nuclear". Thanks Rashod!
That is my single favorite play in Gopher football history. I get goosebumps and feel the electricity that was in the stadium that day. The only time I truly ever experienced a feeling like every single person in the stadium was 100% all in and there was no place anyone would rather be!!!

Wowee!!!! :pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig:

The NCAA is giving all the help it can by doing the unprecedented. They get it. We need the Bateman's of College Football to return.

We all desperately needed something good to happen in 2020.

It finally did, and it isn't just something good; it is something unbelievably great. Wonderful, wonderful news!

This is a huge puzzle piece. Now if the O line can return in full healthy and motivated... the offense should be very formidable. And, I love the whole idea behind the switch from #13 to #0 with the message behind it. I normally am not a fan of 0 or 00 but this is obviously very different, with a powerful message. What a win/win situation, all around.
The zero is good -- like it, but I also like the 13 as it formed the "B" for Bateman. The other great number pick on the team is Morgan's "2". He was told he's too short, too slow, etc. Wear it with pride.

The zero is good -- like it, but I also like the 13 as it formed the "B" for Bateman. The other great number pick on the team is Morgan's "2". He was told he's too short, too slow, etc. Wear it with pride.
I liked 13 because that is the number on my Bateman jersey. Oh-well, I guess I will survive.

13 That's the number of targets he needs per game. I can vision that MN will be the number 1 offense in the NCAA. Can't Stop Us Now RTB
Welcome back Rashod

So awesome. Bateman will have his name next to the other Gopher legends someday.

Well this sucks. There go all of those tight end targets we've all been waiting for.
Yeah, it's time we get them into the stagnant Minnesota offense. I predict the Gophers use Bateman as a decoy the entire Michigan game.

Will there be an Agent #69?

So good to have a guy with the 'right stuff' on the roster..... but can we get away from Agent 0? Reminds me of Gilbert Arenas - and Bate has next to nothing in common with that guy.

Top Bottom