Barrington Morris - no longer committed

Might just mean that he's coming in for a visit this weekend. I read that this is going to be a big weekend for visits.

Might just mean that he's coming in for a visit this weekend. I read that this is going to be a big weekend for visits.

Harry beat me to it in the interim, but according to both Rivals and Scout, he made his official visit the weekend of the Miami game.

Isn't he one of the Miami 4 guys? Cause getthemall said they were visiting this weekend.

The Miami 4 are, Hinojosa, ballesteros, Hinds, and Nicholson all from Miami Central. Dee Joyner is also suppossedly coming so it might make it the Miami 5.

The Miami 4 are, Hinojosa, ballesteros, Hinds, and Nicholson all from Miami Central. Dee Joyner is also suppossedly coming so it might make it the Miami 5.
Oh alright. For some reason I thought Morris was in that group.

ESPN and Rivals show him as Committed as of 9/11 to the Gophers. Scout is the only one with him still listed as Soft Verbal.

ESPN and Rivals show him as Committed as of 9/11 to the Gophers. Scout is the only one with him still listed as Soft Verbal.

That is incorrect.

j0vhfr.jpg

And we're sure this isn't a video game reference? :)

Never saw the top status. Why do they list two different statuses for one player? Silly.

I like the sound of "Miami 5". Hop on board Dee Joyner

Also, during the NIU-Toledo game, they referred to Miami Central.

I like the sound of "Miami 5". Hop on board Dee Joyner

Also, during the NIU-Toledo game, they referred to Miami Central.

They also mentioned Miami Central durring the Miami (FL)/ Boston College game on Thursday. They said there are 13 D-1 recruits in this year's class at Central.

I could have sworn I heard them say 17 recruits. They said nothing that pertained to Minnesota.

@GEricksonScout Grant Erickson
"Barrington Morris now a solid verbal with the #Gophers

Another tweet from Morris today:

"University of Minnesota! We have #BigTen plans in the future. Coming to help make a difference! #UMFANS"

"Recruitment just officially reopened!"

I thought it was awesome that he re-tweeted for Brock Verren (@brockvereen21) "A new season starts today. Those who stuck with us, we will make you proud. Those who didin't, we will prove you wrong."

This guy is either extremely volatile in his thought process or something fishy happened.

I guess it all depends on who re-opened the recruitment. If Morris did, why? If Kill did...why again?

"Recruitment just officially reopened!"

I think it's another video game reference, as he followed it up with "This game ain't no f@#$ing joke.". Also his account still says "#UniversityOfMinnesotaCommit" if he truly de-committed wouldn't he update that? If you read through some of his posts over the last few days, he still talks alot about MN. such as:

"@Parski1 TBH we coming in a big way. Shushhhh don't tell anyone(Big10or12), #Gophers coming!"
"@MattOConnellGI don't sleep on #Minnesota. We coming in a big way tho! #OSU should remember their sanctions N Not get to carried away. #UrbM"
"Gotta finish NCAA stuff. #MN WAITING FOR SUCCESS"
"Ima break records! #MN I want it soo bad it hurts."
RT: "Stadium Journey visited TCF Bank Stadium last week and gave The Bank 4.0 of 5 stars. What do you think of the ranking? http://bit.ly/t7TYEu"

MN is the only school he posts about...

I think it's another video game reference, as he followed it up with "This game ain't no f@#$ing joke.". Also his account still says "#UniversityOfMinnesotaCommit" if he truly de-committed wouldn't he update that? If you read through some of his posts over the last few days, he still talks alot about MN. such as:

"@Parski1 TBH we coming in a big way. Shushhhh don't tell anyone(Big10or12), #Gophers coming!"
"@MattOConnellGI don't sleep on #Minnesota. We coming in a big way tho! #OSU should remember their sanctions N Not get to carried away. #UrbM"
"Gotta finish NCAA stuff. #MN WAITING FOR SUCCESS"
"Ima break records! #MN I want it soo bad it hurts."
RT: "Stadium Journey visited TCF Bank Stadium last week and gave The Bank 4.0 of 5 stars. What do you think of the ranking? http://bit.ly/t7TYEu"

MN is the only school he posts about...
If his recruitment is truly reopened then could mean pulled offer.

If his recruitment is truly reopened then could mean pulled offer.

kinda hate to see the offer pulled from someone who seems energized to come...better wait to see what sifts through before any more posts on him. definitely seems like some misinformation at this time.

Top Bottom