Banned from Syracusefan.com

The majority of their fan base can not be this idiotic.

#1: There seems to be some issue they have with MN fans being arrogant. Really? The Gophers? We are always kind of waiting for the sky to fall. We are Gopher fan. Most of us get nervous before we play an FCS team.

#2: Are they really this offended because this wasn't our preferred bowl destination? We went 8-4 this year, we improved by two games from the previous season and are playing a team we played 1 season ago. We didn't get a better bowl and we didn't get an interesting new opponent (no offense, it's just not anything new). However, that doesn't mean that it would be shocking if the Orange beat the Gophers.

#3: I love when people on the internet try to meet up for a fight. In general, it's hilarious.

I know this is a long shot, but I think the best thing to do when we win is to not troll their board at all. I think that will make them look like even bigger idiots. Don't stoop down to their ridiculousness.

Did anyone check out PSUs board after we beat them? They went insane. Very funny.

Did anyone check out PSUs board after we beat them? They went insane. Very funny.

"that rat team couldn't beat anybody in the top 40, you know the big ten is bad when Minnesota goes 8-2"

most of the PSU fans actually expected a loss and most of them were pretty reasonable and respected us i thought but that was one reaction that came to mind, the Nebraska forum was a lot funnier

The majority of their fan base can not be this idiotic.

#1: There seems to be some issue they have with MN fans being arrogant. Really? The Gophers? We are always kind of waiting for the sky to fall. We are Gopher fan. Most of us get nervous before we play an FCS team.

#2: Are they really this offended because this wasn't our preferred bowl destination? We went 8-4 this year, we improved by two games from the previous season and are playing a team we played 1 season ago. We didn't get a better bowl and we didn't get an interesting new opponent (no offense, it's just not anything new). However, that doesn't mean that it would be shocking if the Orange beat the Gophers.

#3: I love when people on the internet try to meet up for a fight. In general, it's hilarious.

The majority of their fan base is not that idiotic. I won't say I know what the majority of their fan base is like, but I can say what my impression of the majority of the east coast sports fans I've run across has been. They are arrogant and condescending. Not all of them, but the majority of them. But that is just the impression I've gotten. I'm sure lots of east coast sports fans that I did not meet or have any interaction with are not arrogant or condescending, but I can't know one way or another. They saw me wearing my Gopher sweatshirts or hat and chose not to say anything at all. The only ones who choose to speak to me about the Gophers or sports, were condescending. But that is often how people are. People who are humble or nice or respectful simply don't say anything, either because they have nothing nice to say, or they don't know anything about the team in question. While people who are arrogant and disrespectful, are the type of people who will say something. Thing is, I understand this dynamic, so I've chosen not to hold the actions of the few against the many.

Hahaha I got banned too. What a joke of a board. I'm tdorf84 on that board. Wow, I guess they just ban everyone from opposing fan bases. Check out my mild mannered, good natured posts for a good laugh at what gets banned over there.

Hahaha I got banned too. What a joke of a board. I'm tdorf84 on that board. Wow, I guess they just ban everyone from opposing fan bases. Check out my mild mannered, good natured posts for a good laugh at what gets banned over there.

I read some of your posts, wow, you got banned?! lol They are an interesting bunch over there.

"that rat team couldn't beat anybody in the top 40, you know the big ten is bad when Minnesota goes 8-2"

most of the PSU fans actually expected a loss and most of them were pretty reasonable and respected us i thought but that was one reaction that came to mind, the Nebraska forum was a lot funnier

The Nebraska game thread was fantastic to read. Many, many posts of "Minnesota!?!?" You could sense the incredulous looks all around.

If you want to check out an insane board just come to the GopherHole after we lose. Now that insane! (But not that funny.)

I was banned from a bar once. But I fixed 'em, I never went back to the place again.

Just read one post there. WOW. No wonder PhillyGopher (or whatever his name was) went off on them. HAHAHA

I was banned from a bar once. But I fixed 'em, I never went back to the place again.

Silly bouncer, the loss in revenue probably was greater than his salary.

Btw regarding your signature line, do you also make new friends every day?

Because one of their posters began attacking me out of the blue, offered to fight me as he lives in MPLS. He called me an internet coward, I asked him how to reach him personally to continue the conversation and now I'm banned, lol. I've been trying to be cordial but man what a bunch of panty wearers over there

You don't seem the type that would get trolled. Bad day?

You don't seem the type that would get trolled. Bad day?

Don't even think I really got trolled. A good percentage of the posters were cool but this dude just started yapping and I guess it annoyed and amused me at the same time so I responded. Apparently me responding to him was worth a banning even though I never dissed Cuse or really did anything other than refute his dumb statements. Plus there's no football so I'm bereft of entertainment I guess

It had to be because you agreed to meet the guy. Something like that could end up being a really bad deal. Not saying it would have ever happened, but they can't take the chance. Otherwise from what I can tell, most of the posters there appreciated or at least were willing to tolerate you there.

I got banned on their board for causing a ruckus after getting banned from this board for causing a ruckus. Yes, I was in a mood. My post as SkiUMah over their was a collection of top hits from our board and it got 250 plus responses...not any positive, but it was fun while it lasted!

We need to take attendance of those of you who were banned from the feared Suckacuse fan board.

Banned. And I think it's hilarious.

The people who run that board should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. "DISSENTING OPINIONS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!"

They think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread when it comes to basketball, despite the fact they only have 1 NCAA Title in the sport and they discount any sport other than fb and bb as far as the Gophers are concerned, yet they are hypocritical in that they don't like it when their dominance of Men's Lacrosse isn't acknowledged.

One Gopher poster clearly avoided talking about either Gopher hockey or Syracuse Lacrosse, and all they noticed was that the poster didn't acknowledge their Lacrosse team's accomplishments. Sure sign that they are nothing but homers.

Top Bottom