Band was defeated today

just that the amount of concourse noise compared to the past, made it very difficult to hear the band on Saturday. ...

It's funny but you can hear the band better near the top of the stadium and upper deck than you can in the lower deck endzones and lower bowl corners, that must be the acoustics you were talking about.

Yep, I understand. And, the fact that the crowds have been huge and it's harder to hear because of the large crowds is a good problem to have. As someone who has been around Gopher football for a long time, it's great to finally see the kind of support the football team is getting. And, seeing fans stay until the end of the game even if traffic is a nightmare afterwards.

I think Stadium Village businesses appreciate it too. SV was still full of activity a couple of hours after the game.

Hearing the band better in the upper deck and near the top of the upper deck doesn't surprise me. As most of the reflective sound is churning in the lower bowl and on the field. The corners will probably always have the worst acoustics.

Yep, I understand. And, the fact that the crowds have been huge and it's harder to hear because of the large crowds is a good problem to have. As someone who has been around Gopher football for a long time, it's great to finally see the kind of support the football team is getting. And, seeing fans stay until the end of the game even if traffic is a nightmare afterwards.

I think Stadium Village businesses appreciate it too. SV was still full of activity a couple of hours after the game.

Hearing the band better in the upper deck and near the top of the upper deck doesn't surprise me. As most of the reflective sound is churning in the lower bowl and on the field. The corners will probably always have the worst acoustics.
Any comment on having sectional music in different parts of the stadium? ie. Trombones/Trumpets playing their section stuff like T2.

Top Bottom