Bag Man!

balds

Reaction score
After all the references over the years, we finally have confirmation. Thanks Tennessee.

Well as far back as SMU it was pretty apparent ;)

Still yeah Tennessee... imagine cheating that blatantly, and still sucking....

Most SEC schools are cheating, the smart ones dont get caught

If they’re paying recruits and 5th in SEC recruiting...imagine 1-4

Because if 1-4 weren’t paying the same guys TN is offering money to, wouldn’t GA, AL, and FL want to turn them in?

I wish there would have been bag men for academic "scholarships"....

Last edited:

Should've used Chick-Fil-A or Kane's bags to better resonate with the youngsters. McDonalds?

I feel like Tennessee started fishing around for minor infractions so they could fire Pruitt for cause and save on the $12 million they owed him, then they inadvertently unearthed a whole bunch more serious issues that they never intended to see the light of day, and now they're knee deep in it.

I feel like Tennessee started fishing around for minor infractions so they could fire Pruitt for cause and save on the $12 million they owed him, then they inadvertently unearthed a whole bunch more serious issues that they never intended to see the light of day, and now they're knee deep in it.

It's not out of the realm of possibilities but ... their AD is going out the door too ...

I think it is more likely someone tipped off the wrong person at UT in a way that defies 'plausible deniability' and it was either blow it all up .... or cover for a coach and AD ... and anyone else involved. Risky venture ...

It's not out of the realm of possibilities but ... their AD is going out the door too ...

I think it is more likely someone tipped off the wrong person at UT in a way that defies 'plausible deniability' and it was either blow it all up .... or cover for a coach and AD ... and anyone else involved. Risky venture ...
Fulmer announced his retirement the other day when this came out. Would guess it was mutually agreed upon.

Fulmer announced his retirement the other day when this came out. Would guess it was mutually agreed upon.
CBS guy was saying that he was defacto "pushed out" but they did "retirement" for PR. No idea if true.

I'm sure this is like 'mutual' breakups ...

Tenesee has been a joke as far as coaching searches and other issues go. AD gonna pay sometime.

I'm quoting myself so I can quote the Fellowship of the Ring:

"The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness ... shadow and flame."

Hopefully the bags also came with fries.

Extra lettuce/cheddar? I thought it it was BK where you could “have it your way”?

I'd love to make jokes about this, but this kind of crap sucks about sports. Whether it's steroid use by athletes, recruitment cheating, or shaving points for gambleers.....SPORTS only works if there is a reasonable expectation of HONESTY. I hate this crap about sports.

Amazing what a school will admit to when they don't want to pay a $13 million buyout.

Pruitt was an assistant coach at Florida State, Georgia, and Alabama. You think he just learned this stuff once he got to Knoxville? HAHAHA

I know it’s the football board but I opened this thread hoping to read more about the guy in the sweatsuit running between the Pitinos and helping them lose games... next time!

During the national championship some poster on here was sure Alabama doesn't pay under the table lmao

During the national championship some poster on here was sure Alabama doesn't pay under the table lmao

I don't know how anyone could claim that a given school is surely clean ... I think not all schools have full on McDonalds scale cheating and possibly years of no active efforts ... but who ... no idea.

I mean, if Ole Miss can have Lane Kiffin and DJ Durkin on the same staff and nobody seems to mind or think sketchy things aren’t happening, it goes to show anything is possible in the SEC.

I mean, if Ole Miss can have Lane Kiffin and DJ Durkin on the same staff and nobody seems to mind or think sketchy things aren’t happening, it goes to show anything is possible in the SEC.

Oh I think we all know Ole Miss is the epicenter of straight up scumbagary! I think Ole Miss fans know it too.

Top Bottom