Badger Fan looking for tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who sells their ticket to a fadger cant call themselves a fan by any means. There is a huge demand for tickets WITHIN THE STATE FROM GOPHER FANS, dont sell out your so called team

I like your style, Bayfieldgopher. I wouldn't call you that either.

Think about it, pretend that Madison or Iowa City had a decent economy that wasn't based upon big box retail. Now imagine you were offered a lucrative position in a fantastic company in one of those crap holes. Now if I were in that situation, I would purchase season tickets for those evil teams with their devil incarnate coaches simply to watch college football and once every two years I would be able to see the Gopher's come in with their glowing uniforms, heavenly presence, and haloed coach which would make it all worth it. I might even sell my tickets (depending on if I can find my rosary beads) when the Hogeyes or Becky (depending on which mythical city I lived in) came to town to the opposing fans just to rub it in their faces and make back some of my cash.

Not all season ticket holders are Gopher fans, despite how much many of us would like to believe that they are. Those who claim they are Gopher fans and sell their tickets to Becky or Hogeye fans need to go to an away game at those sites and let me know how willing they are to sell their tickets the next year.

It is simple really

You ban red clothing from entering the stadium or we can round them up at the gate and beat the crap out of them. If there is a becky fan next to me I can guarantee you it will not be pleasant. I will not treat these bastards with respect and I will not be nice!!!!!!

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from Madison-
I'm looking for tickets for the Badgers vs Gophers game this fall. I usually pay around $10-$20 for this game, but am willing to pay a little bit more since it's a special game for you guys there. Message me if you've got anything.

you funny man (think young oriental accent). :rolleyes:

Any Minnesota fan that sells tix to becky fans is a sellout and not a Gopher fan. Get to know your neighbors in TCF and if you notice that they are not there for the becky game and there is red in their seats instead, give them holy hell the next time you see them. Call them out. These people are worse than becky fans. They are scumbags. Bring it!

If our perpetually crappy gophers would just win, I assure you this would not be an issue. Fewer Wisky fans would be able to get in, and the ones that do would witness an ass-kickin' at the hands of our gophers. There's nothing more satisfying than riding an opposing fan when their team is getting their ass handed to them. I've been on the wrong end of that one plenty of times. Just win baby! Problem solved.

wisky band

Will not be playing at TCF.

If our perpetually crappy gophers would just win, I assure you this would not be an issue. Fewer Wisky fans would be able to get in, and the ones that do would witness an ass-kickin' at the hands of our gophers. There's nothing more satisfying than riding an opposing fan when their team is getting their ass handed to them. I've been on the wrong end of that one plenty of times. Just win baby! Problem solved.

Nope. I have been a fan for 35 years and even with all the crappy fb I would NEVER sell a ticket to the bADGERS. Never. Minnesota, the land of 10,000 excuses.

SEC bands visit opponents all the time; the OSU/ Mi

Will not be playing at TCF.
game always has a visiting band.

Why would the Wisconsin Band never play at TCF?

Is it their fault our band has not been given a budget to travel since 1997 at Iowa?

They better be there next fall to add to the experience.

game always has a visiting band.

Why would the Wisconsin Band never play at TCF?

Is it their fault our band has not been given a budget to travel since 1997 at Iowa?

They better be there next fall to add to the experience.

blah, blah, blah. never seen someone get so excited over a visiting team's band of all things. pretty weak. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom