B10 season

They all tied for the title last year, and all have players from last year that they need to replace, so I think it's fair for all the fans of those three teams to expect their respective team to win this year.

Congrats on LaQuinton Ross. He and Scott are a nice start to the 2011 class..

I posted this over on the Badgernation board:

Just a guess:

Purdue................15-3 (lose @ILL, @WIS, @OSU)
Wisconsin...........13-5 (lose @PUR, @ILL, @MSU, @OSU, @NW)
Illinois..................13-5 (lose @PUR, @WIS, @MSU, @OSU, @MIN)
MSU......................12-6 (lose home to PUR, @PUR, @WIS, @ILL, @OSU, @MIN)
OSU......................12-6 (lose @PUR, @WIS, @ILL, @NW, @MIN, @PSU
NW........................11-7 (lose home to ILL, @PUR, @WIS, @ILL, @MSU, @MIN, @PSU)
Minny....................11-7 (lose home to PUR, @PUR, @WIS, @MSU, @OSU, @NW, @IND)
PSU......................4-14 (win @Michigan, home vs OSU, Northwestern, & Michigan)
Indiana................4-14 (win @Iowa, home vs Minnesota, Michigan & Iowa)
Iowa.....................2-16 (win home vs Michigan & PennSt)
Michigan.............2-16 (win home vs Iowa & Indiana)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2565&t=6120064&p=1

Being a Badger homer, I may be a bit higher than most on my team, but I do believe they can run the table at home and they play each of the bottom four on the road this year but avoid the trip to the barn so 13-5 is certainly possible IMO. I really like Illinois as well, but I believe many are overhyping MSU as they played fairly poorly last year against the very best. I also believe OSU may struggle more than some are predicting.

This was posted before NW lost Coble so they may lose another game, but I do like their team even w/o him.

Everyone hypes NW every year, and every year they tank and roll over. Now without Coble i see nothing new happening in this department. Let's all please carry on with it and stop giving them false hopes

Top Bottom