Auburn's traditional trees poisoned by psycho alabama fan

I consider myself civilized, but I think rather than jail, maybe a little old-time frontier justice is in order. Hang the offender by his ankles from the lowest bough on one of the trees and allow each member of the Auburn team to take a swing at his a** with a paddle.[/QUOTE]

Had that done as a pledge. IT HURTS!:eek:

I consider myself civilized, but I think rather than jail, maybe a little old-time frontier justice is in order. Hang the offender by his ankles from the lowest bough on one of the trees and allow each member of the Auburn team to take a swing at his a** with a paddle.[/QUOTE]

Had that done as a pledge. IT HURTS!:eek:

Think about how much it would hurt if the guy swinging it is a 340-pound offensive lineman. The paddle would be like a hickory switch in the hands of someone that strong.

Seriously, this is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard about in terms of idiotic sports fandom.

If this guy has a yard, pour a few barrels of herbicide on it. And ban him from games.

62 year old former state trooper. One child named "Bear" and a daughter named "Crimson". Just gotta love the SEC.

This Alabama dude reminded me of West Virginia, where the toothbrush was invented. Had the toothbrush been invented in any other state it would be called a teethbrush.

Top Bottom