Attn: Gopherlady

SDGopherFan

Reaction score
When PA asks you on Friday about the possibility of Tubby leaving (myron seems to fuel this and PA will ask) after the season, ask him about the report that PA went with last year that according to his sources Tubby was leaving to Alabama. And then like 20 days later was reporting he was a done deal to Oregon because the Nike money couldn't be turned down. Please call him out on these but do it in your normal charming way since I actually like hearing gopher talk anywhere I can hear it.

I am not sure how many more losses MN will have to endure because they will not build...Lakers, North Stars, probably Vikings and Tubby without a new practice facilities...People want championships but want to pay mediocre prices. (albeit Target field and Xcel energy center are in contrast to that)

When PA asks you on Friday about the possibility of Tubby leaving (myron seems to fuel this and PA will ask) after the season, ask him about the report that PA went with last year that according to his sources Tubby was leaving to Alabama. And then like 20 days later was reporting he was a done deal to Oregon because the Nike money couldn't be turned down. Please call him out on these but do it in your normal charming way since I actually like hearing gopher talk anywhere I can hear it.

I'm sorry - I just saw this right now. PA didn't ask me about that - I never followed him covering that last year, but I'll take your word for it. I just laugh at these Tubby to ______ rumors, I won't start believing them until he's not wanted here.

I am not sure how many more losses MN will have to endure because they will not build...Lakers, North Stars, probably Vikings and Tubby without a new practice facilities...People want championships but want to pay mediocre prices. (albeit Target field and Xcel energy center are in contrast to that)

As much as I'm a fan of getting a practice facility, there is no way we're losing because we don't have one. Our facilities are nice, not exceptional, but nice. Just ask Tim Brewster how that new stadium worked out for him, and gave us so many wins ;)

I didn't get to listen to the rest of the show - what did he say about them?

PA: Babu's Tweets. Giggle.

Hint: PA is the guy that likes to talk about Donna Valentine's "rack" every time she's on the show.....

PA: Babu's Tweets. Giggle.

Hint: PA is the guy that likes to talk about Donna Valentine's "rack" every time she's on the show.....

So, he wasn't actually talking about my Tweets on Twitter????

I'm sorry - I just saw this right now. PA didn't ask me about that - I never followed him covering that last year, but I'll take your word for it. I just laugh at these Tubby to ______ rumors, I won't start believing them until he's not wanted here.

As much as I'm a fan of getting a practice facility, there is no way we're losing because we don't have one. Our facilities are nice, not exceptional, but nice. Just ask Tim Brewster how that new stadium worked out for him, and gave us so many wins ;)

Though I see your point, I was not referring to games, more like losing Tubby along with potential recruits who end up more impressed with other schools facilities.;)

Though I see your point, I was not referring to games, more like losing Tubby along with potential recruits who end up more impressed with other schools facilities.;)

Gotcha - I completely agree with that point. Defenitely a chance we lose Tubby with the minimal progress that has been made.

GL...Obviously not. Is he creepy like I am? hee hee hee.

Oh Dr. Don...No one, and I repeat, NO ONE...is a creeper like you. They can try, but no one can reach your level, haha! :)

Oh Dr. Don...No one, and I repeat, NO ONE...is a creeper like you. They can try, but no one can reach your level, haha! :)

At least I am in 1st place in something. After all, I do enjoy beautiful scenery. :)

Gopher Lady request

Gopher Lady you appear to be reveared on this board and do a really solid job. Can you scoop Myron and post who you think our third recruit is?

Gopher Lady you appear to be reveared on this board and do a really solid job. Can you scoop Myron and post who you think our third recruit is?

Thank you, appreciate your kind words. Unfortunately, I'm not all over this one - Myron's awesome so if he breaks it I'd be happy for him. Chris Monter always has a pulse on recruiting, so he may have some insight too....I'll just be waiting to find out like all of you!

Top Bottom