Arkansas HC Bobby Petrino caught lying during motorcycle crash press conference

Disagree totally. When a guy is fooling around on his wife and has little kids people tend to not forget - nor should they!

Dude, Pitino pounded a woman in a restaurant, knocked her up, and paid to have an abortion - all while he was married with children (some of whom were on his staff). Speaking of staff, this happened while a member of his staff was present. In fact, the lady soon ended up engaged to another University employee. I don't think this was mentioned one single time during the NCAA tourney. I see no reason why this would be treated any differently.

Petrino, Pitino, now I won't have to remember which one likes finding the strange.

PS. well done DeltaHog

Dude, Pitino pounded a woman in a restaurant, knocked her up, and paid to have an abortion - all while he was married with children (some of whom were on his staff). Speaking of staff, this happened while a member of his staff was present. In fact, the lady soon ended up engaged to another University employee. I don't think this was mentioned one single time during the NCAA tourney. I see no reason why this would be treated any differently.
What part of sexual harassment don't you understand? Miss Dorrell is on the football staff, all might be fine now, but let her get pissed off and sue, and Arkansas is looking at a mid six figure liability.

When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV

Did he end up in a road-side ditch ?

If it was just a case of infidelity Petrino would slide by ,but the sexual harassment angle, when his mistress is a member of the athletic department, can't be ignored. I think in the end ,thats the deal breaker, the potential liability to the University of Arkansas is just too great.

He's a state employee, who was banging someone that was subordinate to him, and that he hired into that position.
No way does he keep his job.

If this were someone like Lane Kiffen at USC, that would be another matter, as it's a private institution. Then, it's more or less a public relations issue for the school, but when you're employed by the state government, that's another matter entirely.

When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV

Hahahahaha, this is genius

Can anyone think of a former Big Ten coach who is now an AD that was married and had an affair with a student?

Can anyone think of a former Big Ten coach who is now an AD that was married and had an affair with a student?

I can think of a former coach that was married and had an affair, although he's not an AD.

Petrino no longer wearing a neck brace.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...as-razorbacks-coach-apologizes-interview-espn

The Paul Harvey rest of the story in this one is that Petrino had this gal at a cabin in the holler, and the gals boyfriend found them. They fled on the motorcycle and the pissed of bro ran them off the road. He took the gal with him and Petrino called his sheriff buddy to scoop him up. Trust me, this will come out up here soon enough.

The Paul Harvey rest of the story in this one is that Petrino had this gal at a cabin in the holler, and the gals boyfriend found them. They fled on the motorcycle and the pissed of bro ran them off the road. He took the gal with him and Petrino called his sheriff buddy to scoop him up. Trust me, this will come out up here soon enough.

Do you mean boyfriend or fiance? I know she was engaged, but not sure if she still was at the time they were caught hooking up.

Geez...if you can't safely bang someone's fiance in a cabin in the holler, where can you bang her?

And to be specific the girl was in the truck with bubba when he ran petrino off the road, according to reports she wasn't all scratched up like he was...

If true, the Petrino story just got much more awesome. Wish they would have had a reality show style camera to capture all that.

Top Bottom