Are we done with signings?

They’re not done recruiting for 2023-24 season.
Thanks, SS. Come to think of it, I'm not sure how to think about that. I hope it's a "selective not done" looking for a particular need and not a "desperate not done" hoping to find a warm body.

Thanks, SS. Come to think of it, I'm not sure how to think about that. I hope it's a "selective not done" looking for a particular need and not a "desperate not done" hoping to find a warm body.

Give the final scholarship to AJ Plitzuweit before he goes elsewhere. Mitchell, Hawkins and Plitzuweit would give the Gophers three solid, experienced guards for a savvy three-guard-offense backed up by Christie, Carrington, and Purcell. See if Plitzuweit can be convinced to stay home.

Give the final scholarship to AJ Plitzuweit before he goes elsewhere. Mitchell, Hawkins and Plitzuweit would give the Gophers three solid, experienced guards for a savvy three-guard-offense backed up by Christie, Carrington, and Purcell. See if Plitzuweit can be convinced to stay home.
wouldn't that be a two year commitment for each of the 3 guards, including AJ? thinking if someone is added it will be a one year situation

It may be too late in the game to be that selective. Planning two years ahead in the transfer portal with two guards who have already transferred once each, and one who is entering the portal for the second time may be presuming too much. This by a team which lost four transfers after it's most recent season.
I say that it is time to pull the trigger on a player who maybe wants to play in front of his family.

wouldn't that be a two year commitment for each of the 3 guards, including AJ? thinking if someone is added it will be a one year situation

It may be too late in the game to be that selective. Planning two years ahead in the transfer portal with two guards who have already transferred once each, and one who is entering the portal for the second time may be presuming too much. This by a team which lost four transfers after it's most recent season.
I say that it is time to pull the trigger on a player who maybe wants to play in front of his family.
If there is not a better fit in the portal pipeline I like bringing in AJ.

If there is not a better fit in the portal pipeline I like bringing in AJ.
Why doesn't Ben like this move? Seems like we've had ample time to get him here, so what gives? Seems like a no brainer from the outside looking in, even has Rockraven's endorsement.

He is a good shooter. A lack of good shooting has plagued us. Almost as much as weak defense. We need strong defense at all 5 positions all the time.

Why doesn't Ben like this move? Seems like we've had ample time to get him here, so what gives? Seems like a no brainer from the outside looking in, even has Rockraven's endorsement.
My subs AJ is waiting to see if someone else contacts him as well?

They all want to be starters. Our group of guards is strong. Surprised we got Hawkins. Hope we don’t lose one or two next year.

Top Bottom