April 15th Night Practice for Students Only

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Gopher Football Field Frenzy

More Info: This event is for students only!

Head Football Coach, Jerry Kill would like to invite you all to experience a Gopher spring ball practice with the team at TCF Bank Stadium! The schedule for the Field Frenzy is as follows:

6:00 PM: Free Pizza and Soda
6:30 PM: Coach Kill Welcome
7:00 PM: Practice Begins

The first 500 students in attendance get field access and a FREE stadium blanket!

Me likey. Here's hoping the students respond. I'm betting they get that first 500 no prob since that is about the size of the hardcore diehards who stuck it out all of last season.

Here is the promo

Here is the promo for the event.

Attachments

• Gopher Football Field Frenzy.jpg
    Gopher Football Field Frenzy.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 99

Head Football Coach, Jerry Kill would like to invite you all to experience a Gopher spring ball practice with the team at TCF Bank Stadium! The schedule for the Field Frenzy is as follows:

The first 500 students in attendance get field access and a FREE stadium blanket!

Are you talking the practice is student only?

To answer my own question, the practice is open to the public. Obviously the students will get perks that night as described above.

If it was free beer....

the often brutalized student section would reach the coveted 10,000

To answer my own question, the practice is open to the public. Obviously the students will get perks that night as described above.

Where did you see the public is welcome? I haven't seen that. The facebook page said students only.

I hope it's open to the public cuz I've sent out invitations and had 12 people committed to going that night.

Free Beer

I hope it's open to the public cuz I've sent out invitations and had 12 people committed to going that night.

If it isn't open to the public then you better be prepared to buy your friends a lot of beers at Station 19 or Stub and Herbs!

Where did you see the public is welcome? I haven't seen that. The facebook page said students only.

The Facebook event that is just for students is listed as being from 6-9:30. Practice starts at 7. To me that suggests that only the "Field Frenzy" part is students only (i.e. the free food/field access/Coach Kill welcome). I think it leaves open the chance for practice to be public since the student only benefits aren't tainted by allowing the rest of us in. Not saying that's the case, just saying the way it's all written suggests that to me.

I would enjoy the event more if it was free pop instead of free soda. This ain't Milwaukee.

Word is correct. Ding ding ding..... it is called Pop.

Just go to Rainbow Foods and look at the aisle marker.

Top Bottom