Apple Valley vs Cooper

shickmyjanski

hoop knowledge giver
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be any vidoe available for this game on Saturday?

Just looked it up it's on Saturday at 3 at the target center. Bunch of games going on at the target center with big name players including some out state teams looks like a good time to watch some basketball.

10bucks and you can see all the games, come on guys, they been doing this for years now, Kevin Love was at when he was a senior in high school,

Is there a player of note that plays for Roseville? Was hoping to see DeLaSalle or Broman before the Apple Valley vs Cooper game, but was disappointing to see this game as the 1:00pm game

The Minnesota Sports Broadcast Network will have live video coverage of the final three games of the Timberwolves Shootout, with Blue Valley Northwest (KS) taking on DeLaSalle at 11:00 AM, Valley (IA) vs. Roseville at 1:00 PM, and Robbinsdale Cooper vs. Apple Valley at 3:00 pm. Tune in at www.MnSportsNetwork.com.

Roseville is very entertaining. They play aggressive and run up and down the court a lot. I wouldn't say a single player stands out, but as a team, lots of fun.

Just a heads up, don't plan on staying for the TWolves game if you're a football fan. I heard there's a big football game going on in Wisconsin at the same time.

@preps_now: Look for @Tyusjones06 to play Friday against Eastview and Saturday against Cooper.

Go Gophers!!

Just a heads up, don't plan on staying for the TWolves game if you're a football fan. I heard there's a big football game going on in Wisconsin at the same time.

I think you have the location wrong. The big game is in Frisco.

End Sarcasm.

I think you have the location wrong. The big game is in Frisco.

End Sarcasm.

Doesn't matter, that game starts at noon Saturday on ESPN2. They picked that starting time to accommodate the dozen or so Minnesotans who might want to watch it.

On a side note, MSBN also has Eastview vs. Apple Valley tonight at 7:45 pm as well...

Doesn't matter, that game starts at noon Saturday on ESPN2. They picked that starting time to accommodate the dozen or so Minnesotans who might want to watch it.

It took awhile, but I finally 'get it'.

I'm so pumped to see both of these guys on the same court together. I hope Vaughn plays out of his mind and makes the game competitive.

Anyone know if Tubby is here?

Tubby was here and then left before the Roseville game. Not sure if he came back.

Top Bottom