Anyone See Another Win?

I say we beat either rutgers or wisco, maybe both however unlikely. Gonna need a big upset in there if we want a bowl, i think we can do it.

Northwestern State next September.
Good one! Since the season is toast, I'd love for a 2-10 record to really heat up PJ's seat. I know we can't buy him out for a few years, but maybe a couple seasons like Brewster's last half season and the admin will have to can him.

"F-I-R-E PJ", "F-I-R-E PJ"....

I say we beat either rutgers or wisco, maybe both however unlikely. Gonna need a big upset in there if we want a bowl, i think we can do it.
Love your optimism. If we win four this will be as good as season as we can get with the chaos that is our current program. in year eight. Injuries, fluke games, etc. happen all the time in College Football so I may be wrong, but outside of UCLA, I really don't even see another win and their ability to hang with LSU on the road for a long while suggests maybe they're "growing" as our head cheerleader likes to say.

Iowa's offense is not as good as we made them look. We'll be able to move the ball on some of the teams we play, but I don't think we'll be able to stop anybody.

I do hope the SID tones down the prowess of our O-line in the game notes. It's painful to watch them getting whipped like 6 week old puppies when the nattering nabobs are telling folks that our offense line is massive and really good.

Love your optimism. If we win four this will be as good as season as we can get with the chaos that is our current program. in year eight. Injuries, fluke games, etc. happen all the time in College Football so I may be wrong, but outside of UCLA, I really don't even see another win and their ability to hang with LSU on the road for a long while suggests maybe they're "growing" as our head cheerleader likes to say.

Iowa's offense is not as good as we made them look. We'll be able to move the ball on some of the teams we play, but I don't think we'll be able to stop anybody.

I do hope the SID tones down the prowess of our O-line in the game notes. It's painful to watch them getting whipped like 6 week old puppies when the nattering nabobs are telling folks that our offense line is massive and really good.
I mean, im not far off of what you predicted. I think these next 2 weeks will set us up for future success regardless of the result. Iron sharpens iron.
Also, I don't think this program is chaotic, this fanbase is.

I mean, im not far off of what you predicted. I think these next 2 weeks will set us up for future success regardless of the result. Iron sharpens iron.
Also, I don't think this program is chaotic, this fanbase is.
The program is not chaotic - it is consistent. Consistent in its losing. Consistent in its boring and predictable style of play. Consistent in being completely incapable of overcoming any deficit of 7+ points. Consistent in getting absolutely drilled by our main "rivals" (who I can't imagine think of us as real competition anymore - it's more like playing little bro and 1/10 times when you aren't paying attention he hits a hail mary and pulls one out). Consistent in its inability to have any explosive plays. Chaos would at least be fun.

I think the next two weeks will leave us shell-shocked - not in a better place. USC & MI have better D-lines than Iowa.

For B1G wins this year, yeah maybe you get 2 of 3 vs UCLA, MARY, Rutgers, but that's probably the ceiling. Have to win that game v Maryland coming out of a bye.

Top Bottom