Anyone planning to watch Sconnie vs Ok State?

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Should be starting soon.

I will tune in eventually. Getting some projects done at home and need to do a couple hours of work. Great to have a game on for it all. It’s why I left the west coast NBA/NHL/MLB start times. Work until midnight or so, wake up ahead for the day.

I watch most of the bowl games....so yes. But I'm guessing that it's going to be a snoozer.

0-0 at the 12:36 mark of the 1st.

Chase Wolf will be Wisconsin’s QB next year.

Eeesh. OSU is not.... good.

It's odd to see Fickell coaching, but I don't know why we don't see it more often. If the new guy is named before bowl prep starts, they get 15 practices to get their system started. Who cares if they lose the bowl game?

What's it like for a fan of a team like Ok State to watch a game where your offense has been on the field for 6 minutes.

What's it like for a fan of a team like Ok State to watch a game where your offense has been on the field for 6 minutes.

You're going after the OKC players huh? Oh that'll never sit well with Gundy.:LOL:

It's odd to see Fickell coaching, but I don't know why we don't see it more often. If the new guy is named before bowl prep starts, they get 15 practices to get their system started. Who cares if they lose the bowl game?
It seems like it’s been an incredibly awkward month in Madison.

Don't think he's returning.
This is his fifth season on the Badgers. Redshirted 2018. Probably could get a covid sixth year, but I also believe he is gone. Actually, Badgers might have done better with a mobile QB like Wolf than with Mertz.

Turf sucked majorly last year, too. Huge chunks kept coming up. Very late start. Minor league payout. Fans might prefer Phoenix over NYC, but Pinstripe is a much better bowl for the players (and for B1G coffers).
Common misconception about bowl games is all the money they make. Teams spend as much of it as they can. Gophers will spend nearly every dollar if not all plus extra on this bowl game.

I’m sure really good bowl games pay more than they can spend but imagine the cost in New York for hotels for a week for an entire team…plus flights, other travel people, meals, events, etc.

Turf sucked majorly last year, too. Huge chunks kept coming up. Very late start. Minor league payout. Fans might prefer Phoenix over NYC, but Pinstripe is a much better bowl for the players (and for B1G coffers).
Didn't someone post that the Quick Lane has a better payout than the G-Rate? I don't understand why they don't play this in the Cards stadium, or even at Sun Devil Stadium. I thought this was a garbage bowl last year when we were there, and the same holds true this year.

I would literally rather go see a game at a nice NFL stadium in Detroit than this shitshow bowl.

Common misconception about bowl games is all the money they make. Teams spend as much of it as they can. Gophers will spend nearly every dollar if not all plus extra on this bowl game.

I’m sure really good bowl games pay more than they can spend but imagine the cost in New York for hotels for a week for an entire team…plus flights, other travel people, meals, events, etc.
True, but with the B1G sharing all money, and this year, with two teams in the CFP, everyone gets a nice piece of the pie.

Was ready for bed. Then Oklahoma St scored so I’m taking dogs out and ready to finish this game

Top Bottom