Anyone here going to be in Las Curces for the NMSU game?

Seriously doubt this game will be on tv. Fire up your radios.

F/X network has a new series that's about a detective from El Paso and one from Juarez trying to track down a serial killer operating in the area called "The Bridge". If that's even 1% realistic about Juarez, I'll pass on my visit.

so far a pretty good show through 2 episodes. main blonde girl is a lot like the chick in homeland, and by that I mean weird, quirky, smart, and attractive none-the-less.

Seriously doubt this game will be on tv. Fire up your radios.

100% chance the game is on TV. The B1G will make sure all of their games are on TV. No way that Kaler, Teague, or Kill would have it any other way.

100% chance the game is on TV. The B1G will make sure all of their games are on TV. No way that Kaler, Teague, or Kill would have it any other way.

BTN does not have rights to OOC away games unless the hosting team/conference negotiates otherwise. There are occasionally games that are not on (non-internet) TV
even in this day and age.

BTN does not have rights to OOC away games unless the hosting team/conference negotiates otherwise. There are occasionally games that are not on (non-internet) TV even in this day and age.

I know that the B1G doesn't have the rights. I wrote that the B1G will make sure all of their games are on TV. This is not the MAC or NDSU, or even the AAC. Minnesota and the B1G will work out something in behalf of NMSU. It will be on somewhere.

Another question,dose anyone know if there is a visitors section at Aggie stadium?It seems on all of the seating charts I've looked at there isn't one.

I know that the B1G doesn't have the rights. I wrote that the B1G will make sure all of their games are on TV. This is not the MAC or NDSU, or even the AAC. Minnesota and the B1G will work out something in behalf of NMSU. It will be on somewhere.

I like your positive attitude! I am the same way when it comes to Santa Claus. I sill believe in him because he shows up at my house every Christmas. Let's just hope that Christmas come to Minnesota a little early this year, say September 7th.

I hope you're right man. I dug into this when the subject came up early this year about this game. I looked at a bunch of BIG school's TV schedules and the closest examples I found were all at IU. Last year, they played at UMASS. Not on TV (ESPN3). IU was at North Texas in 2011. Not on TV (ESPN 3). 2010, they were at Western Kentucky and that game was on BTN (if the IU website is accurate). The Reusees and Soupcans of the world are going to have a field day if there's no TV for the game that they gave up UNC for.

The Mrs. and I are flying in to Alb. Thursday and driving to Las Cruces. Planning to visit White Sands missile range, possibly Spaceport, for sure La Mesilla, maybe a ghost town or two. Oh, and take in a football game. Looking forward to meeting some friends there who are traveling via Creative Charters. Can go to Iowa City any time, but you can't do this every year.

If people were to actually fly to this game it would be best to fly to El Paso, TX and drive from there. Las Cruces is only 30-45 minutes away compared to 4-6 hours away from Albuquerque. Ill be going along with my other friend, so it will be cool to tailgate for a few with some other Gopher fans .

I'll be driving over from AZ and just like last year at UNLV I'll make sure to have an extra case of beer or two for my fellow Gopher fans! Had an awesome time tailgating last year!

I like your positive attitude! I am the same way when it comes to Santa Claus. I sill believe in him because he shows up at my house every Christmas. Let's just hope that Christmas come to Minnesota a little early this year, say September 7th.

Now I know where your moniker comes from. Keeping in the spirit of your post...Christ.

Another question,dose anyone know if there is a visitors section at Aggie stadium?It seems on all of the seating charts I've looked at there isn't one.

Seating capacity is 30,343.
They averaged about 14,000 a game last year, which included a high of 25K for rival UNM and a low of 9K for San Jose St.
Attendance will be lower this year. There is major talk of dropping the program completely.

Seating will not be an issue. Buy a ticket, sit where you want.

Now I know where your moniker comes from. Keeping in the spirit of your post...Christ.

As coach Kill would say "Jiminy Christmas" It was not my intent to sound like a downer and I truly do appreciated your positive attitude. I think all serious fans do.

I'd like to update the conversation to find how and where other Gopher fans might gather for a tailgate before/after the game in Las Cruces. If familiar with the area, post your suggestions.

Top Bottom