Anyone else having trouble getting the game on B1G+?

CoMn

Reaction score
I'm logged in but nothing....

I've got a Nvidia Shield.....which has Google Play. But I am using the Shield's chromecast ability to stream it from my phone.

Are you having trouble finding the game.....or will it just not stream?

Fine for mine via Apple TV
(Whether that helps…)

It starts on my tablet right on time but using the app on Roku its about 20 minutes delayed. It was like that the last game on the BIG+ app also.

Where was it on YoutubeTV? I'm in Colorado so it may not be available to me but I'd like to know.

I'm logged in but nothing....
If you're on Roku you have to fast forward. They start it like 20 minutes ahead of time and leave the clock thing running. Now that I know that it's kind of nice if you start watching it late.

It starts on my tablet right on time but using the app on Roku its about 20 minutes delayed. It was like that the last game on the BIG+ app also.

Where was it on YoutubeTV? I'm in Colorado so it may not be available to me but I'd like to know.

As I stated earlier.....with a $20 chromecast.....you'd be able to shoot the video right from your tablet.

I can’t believe I have to pay an extra $10/month for that shitty production they just put on.

I'm watching hockey now so I'm going to watch the basketball on replay but a number of us had problems with the broadcast on plus last night for the women's game. I was only able to watch the first half using my Chromecast and my dad was unable to watch any of it with his Roku. Other people have the same issue as well. Not a good start for BTN Plus

I can’t believe I have to pay an extra $10/month for that shitty production they just put on.

Were all the games televised back 20 years or so ago? I kind of remember FSN....and even some of the local channels hosting these types of games. That said.....$10 a month shouldn't be a huge burden.

Were all the games televised back 20 years or so ago? I kind of remember FSN....and even some of the local channels hosting these types of games. That said.....$10 a month shouldn't be a huge burden.
Counterpoint: televising more than half of the free throws shouldn’t be a huge burden.

Counterpoint: televising more than half of the free throws shouldn’t be a huge burden.

Don't get me wrong.....they weren't sharp. But sometimes convenience is worth the cost.

Sorry. My BAD. YouTube had nothing to do with my reception. This tech stuff confuses me at times.

Did Spencer sound like an echoed robot to anyone else for about 5-10 minutes? This was following having the announcer audio off and then super low but the court noise was really high.
I love listening to shoes squeak, but it was a little touch and go that first 20 minutes or so.

I was disappointed in the production as well. If its a program designed for student production, I am good. But it is lacking in any way that should deserve a fee.

No problems for me. Watched the game on my computer monitor.

I have Roku and struggled mightily with women's games this week. I was at the game last night, so I don;t know if it would have worked.

Top Bottom