Anyone else having trouble getting the game on B1G+?

CoMn

Reaction score
I'm logged in but nothing....

stocker08

Reaction score
I've got a Nvidia Shield.....which has Google Play. But I am using the Shield's chromecast ability to stream it from my phone.

Are you having trouble finding the game.....or will it just not stream?

cemba99

Bruce Smith for Governor
Reaction score
Fine for mine via Apple TV
(Whether that helps…)

AgedFan

Reaction score
It starts on my tablet right on time but using the app on Roku its about 20 minutes delayed. It was like that the last game on the BIG+ app also.

Where was it on YoutubeTV? I'm in Colorado so it may not be available to me but I'd like to know.

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm logged in but nothing....
If you're on Roku you have to fast forward. They start it like 20 minutes ahead of time and leave the clock thing running. Now that I know that it's kind of nice if you start watching it late.

stocker08

Reaction score
It starts on my tablet right on time but using the app on Roku its about 20 minutes delayed. It was like that the last game on the BIG+ app also.

Where was it on YoutubeTV? I'm in Colorado so it may not be available to me but I'd like to know.

As I stated earlier.....with a $20 chromecast.....you'd be able to shoot the video right from your tablet.

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
I can’t believe I have to pay an extra $10/month for that shitty production they just put on.

Frink

Reaction score
I'm watching hockey now so I'm going to watch the basketball on replay but a number of us had problems with the broadcast on plus last night for the women's game. I was only able to watch the first half using my Chromecast and my dad was unable to watch any of it with his Roku. Other people have the same issue as well. Not a good start for BTN Plus

stocker08

Reaction score
I can’t believe I have to pay an extra $10/month for that shitty production they just put on.

Were all the games televised back 20 years or so ago? I kind of remember FSN....and even some of the local channels hosting these types of games. That said.....$10 a month shouldn't be a huge burden.

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
Were all the games televised back 20 years or so ago? I kind of remember FSN....and even some of the local channels hosting these types of games. That said.....$10 a month shouldn't be a huge burden.
Counterpoint: televising more than half of the free throws shouldn’t be a huge burden.

stocker08

Reaction score
Counterpoint: televising more than half of the free throws shouldn’t be a huge burden.

Don't get me wrong.....they weren't sharp. But sometimes convenience is worth the cost.

Bayfield Gopher

Reaction score

Sorry. My BAD. YouTube had nothing to do with my reception. This tech stuff confuses me at times.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
Did Spencer sound like an echoed robot to anyone else for about 5-10 minutes? This was following having the announcer audio off and then super low but the court noise was really high.
I love listening to shoes squeak, but it was a little touch and go that first 20 minutes or so.

oldrodent

Reaction score
I was disappointed in the production as well. If its a program designed for student production, I am good. But it is lacking in any way that should deserve a fee.

jblass

Reaction score
No problems for me. Watched the game on my computer monitor.

Holy Man

Reaction score
I have Roku and struggled mightily with women's games this week. I was at the game last night, so I don;t know if it would have worked.

Top Bottom